[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Texting a girl who is taken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Yesterday I texted a girl who has been very flirty with me over the past month, she has a bf but has frequently said shes not happy with him several times and are pretty much on the verge of break-up. Anyway we texted for a couple of hours, it went really well and we planned to text again tomorrow.

>Yes, we both got a little flirty
>I said I'll keep an eye on her "because I've got nothing better to look at"
>She said she wants to come round to my house for a meal and called me her "sweetie" a couple times

Thing is all 3 of us work in the same place. I was at least an acquaintance with this guy since we work a couple days a week on the same shift, but he found I was texting her today (And I think he read the texts but I'm not too sure).

I cut him a deal that I won't text her for a week until he sorts his relationship out with her in exchange for no drama at work. After that its fair game for either of us.

What are my options? This girl is going to keep trying, and this guy will probably keep getting upset at that. I'm not sure what to do from here.
>>
Holy shit. I don't use this term lightly, but this guy is a fucking cuck.
>>
>>17294294
>What are my options?
Looks like

1. Netting a girl who flirts with guys while in a relationship and complains actively about her relationship to guys
2. Making work completely uncomfortable for 3 people
3. Probably causing at least one person to leave their job

Oh wait, you're in luck OP! You can have all three!

There is a reason people say not to shit where you lay, but you will find out soon enough if you follow through with this.
>>
Dude might use this week to plot your death, or at least try and get you fired. Either way, watch yourself OP.
>>
>>17294294

Lmao what the fuck kinda deal is that for that man. Props to you, anon.
>>
He has had three gf's, two of which have ended up cheating on him before

Doesn't help the guy is literally a living meme of /fit/
>>
>>17294300
First post, best post.
>>
>>17294313
Agreed work is OB
>>
>>17294313
I really don't care about 1 or 2. Tbqh I don't expect her to even stay with me for anything longer than a year.

Besides he's already quitting coming December, And I'm going into part time / uni so it's not a huge deal
>>
>>17294330
fuckit then, better hope he don't pummel your ass
>>
General rule in life: don't get involved with shitty people.
>>
>>17294363
Also, don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
stay away from that girl. if she'll do that kinda shit while with her current bf, she'll do it to you. get the fuck away.
>>
File: 1458524611749.jpg (17 KB, 336x368) Image search: [Google]
1458524611749.jpg
17 KB, 336x368
>>17294363
I'm more thinking that I'm the shitty person in this scenario. This guy really hasn't done anything wrong at all asides from being clingy to the point where she wants to leave him.

And she's come to me and I'm taking the opportunity. Tbh I probably just should've ignored her until the split

If I wanted to, what would be the best action to back out of this if worse comes to worse? I'm thinking maybe I should text her not to text me until she's broken up with him.
>>
>>17294294

I think things are going well for you. He has a week to sort things out with his girl and if he can't do that in a week and can't get her to stop texting you, then it is pretty clear that she is over him and that he should leave her. You keep doing what you're doing. Just beware if you are getting into something with this girl. She doesn't seem to care too much about her relationship with him and you may end up in his shoes with her one day
>>
OP here, update for anyone around

He fucked up, grabbed her in the break room and kept pushing her into a chair. Shes not happy at all.

Downside is everyone at work hates my guts. A lot of them were assholes anyway
>>
>>17294668
wow, it's almost as if your intentional, smirking stirring of a hornet's nest caused physical violence and intimidation to happen to someone.

fuckin asshole.
>>
>>17294668
How long until your dumb ass becomes the new boyfriend and she's bitching to other guys about how horrible you are.

You win them like you lose them.
>>
>>17294675
Hey I had nothing to do with that, all I ever did was reply to her text

When you work full time in a competitive environment, you come to realize that a lot of the people working alongside you are just going to shit on you to make themselves look better. It's human nature.
>>
>Thing is all 3 of us work in the same place.

lol
>>
>>17294689
When you work full time in a competitive environment, you come to realize that it's a bad idea to get involved with coworkers.
>>
bro just fuck the bitch and leave it at that
sounds like trouble/ bullshit that will follow you
>>
>>17294668
Uhh yeah they hate you because you brought drama into the workplace stupid.
>>
>>17294851
why even fuck her you putrid impure swine?
Males are such unloyal creatures
What happened to brotherhood?
op show him the texts
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.