[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, today I celebrated my 11th anniversary. Small party, some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: hmm.jpg (17 KB, 408x286) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
17 KB, 408x286
So, today I celebrated my 11th anniversary. Small party, some neighbors and friends came over. My wife kept introducing me to people as "her boyfriend", which she's done on and off (but mostly on) for most of our marriage.

Should I be worried? Should I divorce her?
>>
>>17294222
If you've been married for 11 years, can't you just ask her why she does it?
>>
>>17294249

Whenever I do, she says something along the lines of

>Oh, I'm sorry, I just keep forgetting.
>>
>>17294270

Does she have the dumbs?
>>
>>17294270
Fuck's wrong with her.
>>
Maybe she calls you that because marriage has the stigma of being stale and unexciting
>>
>>17294270
hahah your marriage is shit or your wife is retarded
>>
>>17294222
chumpsville
>>
>>17294222
Why the fuck would she have to introduce you to people invited to your anniversary party?

Do your friends and neighbors actually not know that you and your wife are married?
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 500x461
>falling for the marriage meme

Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>17294302
>>17294276
>>17294274

She's really smart, brilliant with computers (makes more than I do) but she's incredibly absentminded and forgetful. She's the sort who will go out to drive somewhere, realize she's forgotten the keys, come back in, forget that she was looking for the keys, go back out to the car again, and then realize she hasn't got the keys.

This happened last weekend. It was not the first time. And when we moved in together, she kept driving home to her previous address for about two and a half weeks.
>>
>>17294373
>And when we moved in together, she kept driving home to her previous address for about two and a half weeks.

senpai...lol
>>
>>17294373

>And when we moved in together, she kept driving home to her previous address for about two and a half weeks.

Cucks on suicide watch.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.