[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>live in BC Canada, right accross from an Indian reserve.
>have two meme dogs which are very adorable
>people always ask to pet or what kind of breed they are
>walking today with neighbourhood kids
>just coming back from around the block when an Indian man sitting on his porch calls my dogs cute and asks how old they are
>walking with kids, need to be polite. Don't realize he's intoxicated in the early evening. Think he's being genuine.
>give short quick and uninterested answer. "This one's young and this one's middle"
>keep walking
>he calls out something I couldn't hear
>kids are weirded out
>ask what he said
>"I love you"

Earlier this morning when I walked I got cat called by different natives in the same 4-plex. They keep talking to me I think because of my tan looking skin colour.
It's getting more frequent and I'm scared, they're drunk all of the time and some even trying to approach me in the night. I don't own a cellphone, but I do carry bear mace with me now.

I plan on telling them to fuck off next time I get the chance, but I feel like I'm going to get violently gang raped and drugged if I walk with my dogs outside of my yard at night AND day.

Pic barely related. Just me dogs. Taken from iPod, so not sure if the image will flip.
>>
>With kids

Are you married? Here's an idea, why don't you ask whoever the fuck it is your married to move you away from a Native reserve?
>>
>>17294376
>with neighborhood kids

how can you repeat something someone says, 2 inches above where you are typing, and fail to fucking accurately repeat what they said?

this is actually genuine learning disability/mental retardation. good job friend.

>>17294087
Move away ASAP. Don't speak to or make eye contact with non whites. DO NOT be defensive and bitch at them etc it just invites more negativity
>>
>>17294396

I skimmed over it too quick. Making such a huge deal about it is autistic. Either way what the fuck does the OP expect? Move away regardless you dumb twat.

>Don't speak to or make eye contact with non whites.

lol. How do you live in modern society? Or do you live in some incest town?
>>
Thank you guys. I do have a boyfriend and room mate, we'll probably move soon. We're looking for places to rent.
>>
>>17294427
>How do you live in modern society?

just fine, thanks :)

funny, thread wasn't about me, it was about someone living in an "incest town". good call buddy! you confirmed that it's exactly what she should do. thanks for being nonwhite.
>>
>>17294468

Ever cheated?
>>
>>17294473

>Thinks I'm nonwhite
>Thinks him being white somehow makes him superior despite his major league autism
>Wonders why he is a virgin

The white race is dying because of retards like you. You are literal female repellent and they will never have your children. Also learn some basic grammar.
>>
>>17294479
yes anon, virgin autism. thank you for your original thoughts and social justice sourness over my opinion that you have to derail the thread into after it's already over.

boy, never been harassed so much over having my own thoughts than by "liberal" types.
>>
>>17294501
>Assuming I am liberal despite having no evidence to support that claim
>Assuming I am a social justice

Back to /pol/ please
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.