[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you care if a guy had a small penis? I have a 4 inch erect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: australia (1).jpg (33 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
australia (1).jpg
33 KB, 600x350
Would you care if a guy had a small penis? I have a 4 inch erect penis and I don't know how I'll ever get a girlfriend I'm 18 and don't know what to do I'm not bad looking and I get approached by girls but just turn them down because I know they'll end up leaving me anyway my older brother who is 26 has had plenty of girlfriends so I wonder if he has a similar penis size and has made it work but I look down at my penis when I wake up with morning wood and get depressed every single time.
>>
>>17293896
>because I know they'll end up leaving me anyway
you don't know that
even if you do know that you'll gain invaluable relationship experience for the next one. with a small penis you'll make up for it in other ways such as oral sex and foreplay. you're only one inch below average anyway.
>>
>>17293896
most brothers have very similar penis sizes.

some girls will outright reject you. you will find that these are almost entirely worse people than the type of girls who won't

don't bring it up pre-sex becuase
1. that presumes you will have sex with them
2. shows massive insecurity

just let it be. if you are fat, lose weight, because an inch of your cock is hiding in your fat roll.
>>
>>17293896
You better be really nice haha. Don't worry she wont care if she loves you
>>
>>17293905
>>17293908
Thanks for the advice I guess I just need to take a chance on a girl and yeah I use to be fat in high school and it was only 3 inches I only got 4 inches because I lost the weight I wouldn't wish my penis size on anyone but I kind of hope my brother has a similar one because that proves you can hold a good relationship no matter your size.
>>
As long as it gets the job done I'm not pickie well kinda
>>
>>17293934
Dude there are guys out there with micropenises.

Micro. Penises. Penises that, if they are chubby, do not extend outside their body when they have an erection.

They cannot have sex. They CANNOT have penetrative sex.

You know who else has a 4 inch penis? The entirety of southeast asia, india, and china, all fucking 4 billion of them
>>
>>17293896
roooooooooooooofl
>>
>>17293896

4 inches is only a bit below average. Most girls can only really feel the first 4 inches of their vagina walls.

You're good. Just don't tell a girl you're 4 inches. Unless you're comically big or comically small (which you're not) women won't be able to tell how "small" you are and will just see your dick as it is; a dick.
>>
File: JIZZYone.gif (110 KB, 350x465) Image search: [Google]
JIZZYone.gif
110 KB, 350x465
4.5 inches here, have already fucked 36 girls. Looks and attitude get you into bed. Certainly more than a few dumped me because of lack of girth, but who cares. Variety is everything. Any bitch obsessed with size isn't worth fucking more than once.
>>
>>17293896
I think liking vegemite over marmite is a bigfer worry than a small dick. I mean, you can't control your dick size, but you sure as hell can control what you eat.
>>
>>17295174
the original vegimite was good, but then Kraft got taken over by America, and they changed the vegimite recipie. You can still buy the original recipie - it's Dick Smith's OzEmite.

Marmite and Promite are shit - I want salty not sweet shit.
>>
>>17293896
Try with short girls
>>
>>17294443
>Most girls can only really feel the first 4 inches
Thats a lie bud. It's something girls say to make small guys feel better.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.