[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my boyfriend has a friend whos girlfriend is absolutely a fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_inline_mg1jcjRs4m1r22rhr.gif (974 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mg1jcjRs4m1r22rhr.gif
974 KB, 500x270
my boyfriend has a friend whos girlfriend is absolutely a fucking chore to be around. We double date with his friend and hang out in a group with other couples and she and his friend are always in every group we hang with. I can't stand her, in fact, most of the other women in our social groups can't stand her but we can't come up with a nice way of telling the couple to come around less or not at all.

what do I do?
>>
Why don't you like her? Do the guys have a problem with her, or is it just the women?
>>
>>17293347
Tell him you can't stand his girlfriend.

What's confusing about this situation?
>>
>>17293347
>but we can't come up
by "we" do you mean just you or his he honestly fed up too?
>>
>>17293347
You complain only with your bf and only him. I'm serious. Only when you're alone with him. The guy is probably his friend, and if his friend is happy, your bf is happy too, that's how we work.
>>
>>17293350
The guys have no problem with her, she sways a lot of stuff in their favor so we end up doing mostly what the guys want and it gets old, not to mention shes cringey as fuck and obnoxious and kind of a racist bitch, and really immature.
>>17293354
I've told him me and the other girls don't like his girlfriend, but he said they're a package deal and hes best friends with all the guys.
>>17293357
My boyfriend won't say anything bad about her, he says shes "Colorful" and "Unique" and likes her company. The way she is doesn't seem to bother him as much I guess.
>>
>>17293376
>The guys have no problem with her, she sways a lot of stuff in their favor so we end up doing mostly what the guys want and it gets old, not to mention shes cringey as fuck and obnoxious and kind of a racist bitch, and really immature.
If the guys have no problem with her, this just sounds like a case of jealousy or just plain "stop liking what I don't like"
>>
>>17293347
If they are good friends, the girl is most likely going to be around, until they split

So, maybe be devious and try to break them up???
>>
File: 1466638724306.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1466638724306.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>gets more attention from the guys in the group
>boyfriend can't say anything bad about her

Yeah I think I found your problem
>>
>>17293406
women are so fucking infantile and don't even realize it.
>>
>>17293379
Shes an obnoxious cunt, and she almost seems to justify the guys' more... immature embarassing behaviour. She actually suggested we all go to a strip club because "Titties and a free buffet are bloody fucking awesome 'mate'. She has an odd accent, I don't know if shes brittish or what. Anyway, she also gets drunk a lot, she snuck vodka into a movie theater... hell she got drunk at my boyfriend's friend's nephew's birthday party and jumped around in the bounce castle.
>>17293416
She is fucking infantile, not me.
>>
>>17293785
>other girl is loads of fun
>you're a stuffy cunt

Man I wonder why nobody has a problem with her but you

Can I get some more chris evans in here guys, back me up
>>
>>17293785
Jealousy confirmed. Stop being so fucking petty and uptight, the problem clearly isn't her.
>>
File: chris evans.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
chris evans.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>17293788
I'll help you out but that chick OP is talking about sounds annoying as fuck
>>
>>17293785
I don't know what advice to give you, but if I were forced to hang out with that girl I'm sure I'd feel the same way.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.