[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have fetish for feet. Is that normal? I am asking seriously.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1262.png (572 KB, 639x848) Image search: [Google]
1262.png
572 KB, 639x848
I have fetish for feet.
Is that normal?

I am asking seriously.
I get horny with boobs and asses...
but if the feet are not good... I'm not anymore horny.
>>
My friend also has a feet fetish, guess it's rare but normal.
>>
>>17293134
Well, unfortunately it's the most normal fetish you could have. And the most common one.
>>
>>17293134
everyone is "fucked up" on some level or another.
>>
>>17293143
>>17293141

Oh... I see...
You know what's the real huge question about it I have?
Do you even enjoy like if she strokes her feet onto your dick?
I had sex but never had a footjob ...
I'd love to have one though, but fear the disappointment I could have... It's so weird.
>>
>>17293153
Don't say that..
I still can't understand why a foot sole would make me hornier than a pussy....
>>
>>17293163
I am not into feet, like at all. My gf tends to use her feet to lift my balls or stroke it and to be quite honest, it feels amazing. Maybe since it's a different experience, this made me actually see why people would fetishize that in the first place.

It surely won't be dissappointing, just talk to the girl and tell her how you feel about it when it's time and she will understand and do it gladly.
>>
>>17293184
What if she wouldn't understand?
What if she will laugh about that?
I'd feel like idk, shit.
>>
>>17293171
dont say what? that youre fucked up? again, we are all fucked up at some level. i like a woman alittle older than me and chubby. you like fucking feet. there people who want to see a rando fuck their wife.

not being fucked up is boring.

>>17293217
then you can tell the bitch to kick rocks and find another. who cares what she thinks. find someone who puts you ahead of them, so you can but them ahead of you = good relationship
>>
>>17293134
those are some cute toes
>>
>>17293217
Well what >>17293234 is what actually is the truth. If you open up to someone and mention how important it is for you, you might blush a bit and feel vulnerable but it would be selfish to just decline that and you should dump her if she does. Besides it is not a very odd request not even for a normie.
>>
>>17293234
>>17293252

You're so right.
Thanks dudes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.