[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cant stop overeating. what do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: spaghetti-head-2198729.jpg (597 KB, 1300x1390) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti-head-2198729.jpg
597 KB, 1300x1390
I cant stop overeating.

what do?
>>
>>17292902
Stop buying so much food.

stop making so much food.

Discipline yourself.

I can't understand why so many people struggle with this.
>>
>>17292902
Eat less. Being thin feels better than any food does. Once you haven't eaten in a while you get used to the hunger and it makes you feel more productive, it's like a runner's high. You just got to get over the initial slump.
>>
>>17292932
>>17292926
omg i am skinny af and dont u think ive tried to 'eat less'.

what is this? ck?
>>
>>17292938
If you're skinny what's the problem with overeating?

And what are you expecting? It's like saying "I keep going over the budget" the advice would be "make a plan and buy within your budget next month". What you need to do is straightforward, no one is going to do it for you.
>>
>>17292938
>skinny
>overeating
If calories in < calories out, you're not overeating. You might feel bloated but unless you're gaining weight it's not really a problem.

Maybe you should describe the problem in more detail. Binge eating might be a problem for someone who otherwise forces themselves to lose weight.
>>
Start over-exercising too.
>>
omg this board is useless. you faggots are actually serious.

fegs.
>>
>>17293075
If you're not overweight, you're not overeating. Full stop, it's how our bodies work.
>>
>>17293075
I'm from /feg/ and I'm insulted

We're way more cancerous than /adv/
>>
>>17293083
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDue-GxXSAw
>>
>>17293312
>asian girl easy a big bowl of ramen
She does not eat that every day dummy
>>
>>17293322
actually she posts videos everyday, dumbo.
>>
>>17292902
I can't eat due to anxiety and insecurities T_T
>>
>>17293312
Either you believe in the laws of physics or you don't. Why don't you stop eating entirely, starve yourself, and fucking die? Save us from listening to your bullshit.
>>
>>17292902
Chew gum and wear perfume/cologne. It will help a lot.
>>
File: water bottle.jpg (53 KB, 537x402) Image search: [Google]
water bottle.jpg
53 KB, 537x402
A good tip I heard before from a friend is to Drink a lot of water,If your eating out schedule because of pure boredom or you might just need to drink water
Hope this helps
>>
>>17292926
You're right, You don't understand. Not an affront to you, but if you think that advice actually helps....

Baby steps, op, make incremental changes to diet and exercise over time. Also, when you fuck up, don't beat yourself up over it. Forgive yourself and get back on the horse before losing the gained momentum.
>>
try a watery diet, lett water be >50℅ of your meals
>>
>>17292902
ITT: OP is stupid.
Count calories, calories in < calories out, read the /fit/ sticky, that's all you need to know. If you're not willing to do this give up.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.