[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I'm willing to date girls who have smoked weed in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: K.png (30 KB, 138x138) Image search: [Google]
K.png
30 KB, 138x138
If I'm willing to date girls who have smoked weed in the past or drink without getting drunk does that significantly improve my chances of getting a virgin gf? I'm really against both but I feel like if I don't compromise my odds will be unrealistic.
>>
Be happy with anyone you autists, beggar's can't be choosers.
>>
>>17292760
Thanks for the brilliant insight man.

But seriously I'm not begging I'm just trying to make a decision.
>>
>>17292753
why the fuck would you want to date a virgin?
>>
>>17292779
Insecurity
>>
>>17292779
Two reasons, first is because I'd like to save sex for marriage. Second I'd that I've tried dating a girl who wasn't and I got really upset that she had sex with others a lot. It bothers me too much.
>>
>>17292790
Why would you like to save sex for marriage? If it's for religious reasons, date a religious girl
>>
>>17292795
I don't mind religious girls but it's more that I just think that kind of intimacy should be saved for life partners.
>>
>>17292798
Well try dating religious girls then?
>>
>>17292802
Well ya, but my question was if tolorating lesser alcohol use or weed in the past improves my odds by a good amount.
>>
>>17292807
It would, but lowering your tolerance isn't going to be easy. You're better off just trying to find like-minded girls
>>
>>17292814
Maybe a middle ground like tolerating just a drink or too regularly but no getting drunk?
>>
>>17292823
It's really up to you, they're your own standards. I can't tell you what they should be.
>>
>>17292831
Fair enough.
>>
>>17292790
Do you realize that not all virgin girls would want to wait for marriage? In fact, I have known several "older" (twenty to twenty three) virgin girls but none who wanted to save it. You are really looking for a unicorn here, I mean, I bet you also want her to be sweet and somewhat smart and somewhat attractive, right? What do you bring to the table yourself?
>>
>>17292864
I expect her not to be fat, I don't care if she is sweet so long as she's a good person with good values. Besides literally the only requirement I mentioned was her being a virgin, how does that translate to looking for a unicorn. As for me I'm a solid 8/10 with good job prospects, and I'm a very honest person, if you're really that interested.
>>
>>17292886
because honestly, in this an age, a girl who is a virgin and want to wait for marriage is either fanatically religious or a unicorn.
>>
>>17292899
Well desu as long as they are "willing" to wait I'd fine with me.
>>
>>17292780
There are religious reasons as well, but most of these virgins complaining are fedoracore austists. So yes, insecurity.
>>
>>17292886
Are you the guy from earlier that basically described a Mormon or Evangelical girl and then said "but I don't want a religious girl?"

So, here you're looking at three factors: recreational drug use, recreational alcohol use, and sexual experience. Each of these things are common and become more common the older your dating pool becomes. You're backing yourself into a real corner here.

Honest question: why does minor past substance use bother you?
>>
>>17292886
No, you mentioned that you want a girl who never gets drunk, is a virgin, wants to save her virginity for marriage, and ideally never drinks at all and never drank to begin with. And I don't know your age, but even if you'd want to, if you are over twenty two you can't exactly get with a fifteen year old either. And this girl should like you, obviously.
That's not an endless list of requirements, but both still being a virgin and being fine with remaining one for another five to ten years are pretty rare. What you mention is good, but it's not as rare as what you're looking for.

And of course there's always more in practice. You left out intelligence now and you'd want to be on the same wavelength in regard to having kids or not, just to name something.

>I don't care if she is sweet
I doubt that. If it's true you're not sensible, but alright, that's on you.
>>
>>17292933
>Implying 21 and 15 isn't an adult preying on a child.

OP I drank and smoked weed way before I lost my virginity. Just evaluate things on a case by case basis and try to find someone you click with would be my advice.
>>
>>17292924
I'm not whoever you're talking about, and yes it bothers me depending on the case. If she tried weed at home with decent friends I don't care, but if she used to hang out with others who frequently use drugs then I do.
>>17292941
I do, I obviously don't care if a girl has a drink but if she's getting drunk at parties that's a problem.
>>
>>17292941
True, I just kind of picked random numbers, the point being that there's an age minimum (and probably also a maximum that he's still interested in).
>>
>>17292962
I don't care about age much aside from it being unlikely meeting someone with my mentality much older or younger. From 14 to like 27 is fine. I just turned 20 btw.
>>
>>17292950
I am not confused as to whether or not you care. I am confused as to why. Understanding your logic might help.
>>
>>17292976
Drugs are substances that are bad for you. I'd rather hee not damage her body. It's also a waste of money imo, I really don't like drug culture, it's a sign that you could be rebellious or not care for your own wellbeing.
There is a lot more but I figured this type of thing was kind of obvious.
>>
>>17292986
Its not exactly obvious. I think most of your objections are reasonable, but they apply more to people who are actively or regularly using that someone who goes out once a month and gets a little tipsy at a bar.
>>
>>17293002
I don't like that much either because what if she tries driving home drunk because her friends leave or something else happens. I'm sorry but that kind of thing would drive me insane. If she wants to go out with friends sober I'm cool with it because I can trust her but I've seen alcohol really fuck some people over and I don't want to see it happen again.
>>
File: hansenlol.jpg (17 KB, 420x255) Image search: [Google]
hansenlol.jpg
17 KB, 420x255
>>17292972
>From 14 to like 27 is fine
>I just turned 20
>14
>20
>>
>>17293007
You're on your own, man.
>>
>>17292986
>I'd rather hee not damage her body.
So what about having a bad diet and drinking soda all day? Smoking cigarettes? Having tattoos?
>>
>>17293008
Why does it matter if I don't do anything to her?
>>
>>17293020
Those are bad too
>>
>>17293024
So it's not exactly just about being a virgin. You can impose whichever standards you want, you have to choose if you want to be with someone or not, but you have to realize that you are looking for the .1% here.
>>
>>17293028
If it's so rare why do some of my friends have it?
>>
>>17293040
What, do you mean male friends? Otherwise, why are you not dating those girls and thank your lucky stars that you managed to meet them already?
>>
>>17292933
I'm 22 and am as boring as op mentioned
Such girls exist
Virgin gf is still shitty requirement
>>
>>17293043
Because my friends are with them...
>>
>>17293051
I'm not saying they don't exist, there exists all kinds of people, but they have to be in OP's area and he has to meet them, AND they are part of a small minority. Besides, you might be a virgin but do you plan on remaining one until you marry? That's another hurdle.
>>
>>17293052
You have multiple friends who are dating girls who are waiting for marriage? Huh. That's interesting. Though I would not be surprised if they cleaned up their past a bit for a guy with conservative views, not like it's that hard to say you never drank alcohol.
>>
>>17293056
They aren't waiting for marriage but the rest fits.
>>
>>17293058
Firstly, waiting for marriage is another big thing. I have been a virgin for relatively long myself (and would still be if you don't count oral, but I'm guessing you do), but no fucking way would I ever wait until marriage. As I mentioned, I have friends who are virgins but they have no desire to wait.

And I think you should seriously consider that not all of these girls were really virgins. It could be that they lied about it to their boyfriends (it's pretty easy to tell when a guy only wants to hear that he's your first), it could be that their boyfriends know they aren't but feel that it's a status symbol within your social clique. I'm not saying that this is definitely the case, but it would be an extreme coincidence (of course also depending on how old these girls were when they got together) and women lying about their sexual past happens all the time. So does guys lying about their girlfriend either being more inexperienced or more sexually wild than she really is.

Besides as I mentioned in another post, the real issue is actually meeting these women. You can hardly put on an online dating website that non-virgins need not apply. If I were you I would seriously consider converting to a religion, and even then there are horror stories about religious girls who play up the purity while living their own life quite differently. But at least with religion you are among a crowd where the social norm is to not have sex and abstain from drug use.
>>
>>17293080
I actually did think of something else. You have those "True love waits" movements right? Or a local equivalent? I'm not sure if they're tied up with religion all the time (and I doubt a seriously religious girl saving it would be interested in dating an atheist), but if not, perhaps they have meet ups and/or an online platform? That would give you the two most difficult factors in one go, virgin and wanting to remain that way.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.