[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i stop talking to her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Hey /adv/

So i met this girl through a friend at a party and she showed alot of interest towards me which is pretty rare with girls who are THAT hot. I ended up kissing her that night and i got her snapchat and all that.

Fast forward maybe 1 - 2 weeks and we are together at another party. This time we kiss like 6 times and she was even the one laying it on or what you wanna call it. We ended up going home and i kissed her at a crosswalk and we went home.

Now it has been 3 weeks of constant literally last minute cancelling of plans. Alot of people might say that she has gotten bored of me but i don't understand why during all these 3 weeks have been snapchatting me constant and always after cancelling the other plan she apologises and tries to plan something sometimes even the next day. I think in total she has cancelled 7 plans during these three weeks and im getting sick and tired of feeling like she is interested in hanging out with me but then just cancelling and being "sorry"

Is this a sign she is trying to get away from me? It is just so odd because she could just have stopped snapchatting me constant and trying to set up new plans after cancelling them. Should i stop answering her and leave her be? it is just so hard because she is one of the hottest girls that have ever shown any interest in me what so ever and i just dont wanna let it go.

pic unrelated
>>
>>17292726
>3 weeks of canceled plans
stop contact cold turkey for a week. if she is interested she will come back. Don't waste your time being strung along.
>>
>>17292732
/Thread
Literally no other option, OP
>>
In a similar situation. In the process of cutting her off now.

But can someone please explain why women do this? It's mind boggling.
>>
>>17293402
no its not. guys chase girls, girls play games. its how it usually works. but there are guys who are to stupid to see the game. you point and laugh at them. then theyre guys who get pissed and try to blame the girls even though its their fault in the first place. then theyre guys who see the bullshit and say "well fuck that" which in turn makes a chick like this more interested in him and the tables turn.

be the 3rd guy.
>>
>>17293402
>It's mind boggling.

No it isn't. When somebody cancels once it can be a real thing, it's understandable and normal.

when somebody cancels twice you never speak to them again. Don't play the game, don't cut off contact "for a week" like people are saying. Cut off contact. It's a low quality, game-playing woman. Do you want that or a real woman?

Real women are out there. You don't have to settle for adult girls. A lot of people on every 4chan board think all women are adult girls and all women do this shit. They don't and aren't.

PS the hotter a girl is the more of a bad person she is with pretty much 100% accuracy.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.