[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So month ago my sinuses became dry and I had occasional fever,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Throat.webm (950 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Throat.webm
950 KB, 1280x720
So month ago my sinuses became dry and I had occasional fever, I went to doctor she gave me amoxicilin antiboitic, I haven't used it because I thought its not bacterial and I just went about with my life.
I already had these white spots on back of throat but nothing was happening.
Now month later, I started to breath heavier and have feeling like something is stuck in my throat, I also have this whitish mucus sliding in my throat.
I don't have fever, or anything, but recently I my spleen started hurting and I can't do physical work because I get tired very quickly.
I also lost apetite because I can't really feel my hunger...
What can that be? Could it be Virus, Bacteria, GERD?? Anyone with similar sympthoms.

Before that I was pretty healthy, I did sport whole my life, no major health problems. Now I feel this could be something Chronic and I would have to learn how to deal with it. I really don't want.

Thanks for help Bros
>>
>a doctor prescribes you something
>you don't take it because fuck it you know better than your doctor anyways
>guys I got more sick, what do?
How about you stop being a retard and take the medicine?
>>
>go to dr
>get meds
>dont take them
>die

I don't know what you were expecting.
>>
>>17292574

Problem is they prescribe antibiotic too often, I was doing fine for a month without symptoms.
Why you think taking antibiotics always help?
>>
>>17292581
If you know so much, why even bother going to the doctor? Just take some fucking essential oils to cure yourself, you fucking hippy.
>>
brush your teeth, dude. one looks very blue with shit piled on top of it
>>
I thought this was advice board not Smart Ass board.

If I fucked up I fucked up, can you now give me advice what to do next?

I am thinking taking bacteria test or something.
>>
Go back to the doctor and ask them what you should do. Make sure to be honest and tell them you didn't take the medicine they gave you, so they will know what to do next.
>>
>>17292613
>Doctor gives advice
>Several anons tell you to just follow the doctor's advice
>Several other anons tell you to see the doctor again
>GUYS PLZ JUST HELP
Retards like OP are the reason why I stopped coming to this board.
>>
>>17292617

I did they don't seem to be helpful, they try to avoid giving me exams from doctors, they think its something not serious and they try to avoid getting me checked for other things.

Is there anything to do to improve my recovery, maybe diet, alternatives...etc.
>>
>>17292623

I still see you here, this is reason why board is shit, because you want to argue not to help.

Thats why I come here Smart ass to try fix problem I made, I admit I screwed up so what, lets try to do something constructive.

Do you want to feel morally superior? Ok SIR YOU ARE RIGHT YOU ARE MY GOD THANK YOU
>>
>>17292634
GO
TO
THE
FUCKING
DOCTOR

Seriously, we can't fix you over the internet. Stop being a whiny bitch and actually do what the doctor tells you to do this time
>>
>>17292652
And go see a fucking dentist Jesus fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 620x372
>>17292566
You're retarded

My advice is listen to your doctor
>>
>>17292566

>Doctors don't know shit!
>Oh I know, let me ask random NEETs on a Cantonese Poloroid Board what to do.
>>
>>17292652
So basically this board is just basically bunch of idiots telling other people, Go see doctor, go see mechanic, go see hair dresser.
No input no nothing.
I hope your country loses internet connection for 10 years
>>
>>17292665
Stupid fucking idiot, I went to doctor, and I took antibiotics, but I am not sure are those side effects on me or what.

I still need to bunch of exams to see if there is something serious.
Just give me advice before I do all these exams how to relive symptoms.
Or just Fuck you if you don't have anything to say
>>
>>17292667
>Waaaa waaaa why don't people spoon-feed me and pat my ass

Oh, we can be helpful. Not to cunts like you, though.

Enjoy your mouth AIDS
>>
>>17292671
What the fuck are you doing on thos board?
You like to feed your ego with moral superiority?
>>
>>17292676
What the fuck are YOU doing on this board? You're lowering the average IQ here by about 20 points.

DO WHAT THE DOCTOR SAYS
O

W
H
A
T

T
H
E

D
O
C
T
O
R

S
A
Y
S
>>
>>17292588
Pretty sure that's a filling.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.