[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: chris-hansen.jpg (26 KB, 352x707) Image search: [Google]
chris-hansen.jpg
26 KB, 352x707
Alright, so I'm 24 and I joined an online dating site last week. I started talking to a girl a few days ago and her profile said she was 18, felt a little odd about the age difference but I figured it was close to reasonable.

So yesterday I was texting her and asked if she would want to meet for dinner on Sunday and she said yes. This morning she texts me and admits that she's actually only 16 and apologizes. I thanked her for telling me the truth and said I don't think we should meet.

She still really wants to meet me though. 16 is the age of consent in my state so technically it wouldn't be illegal? It just feels wrong though, what do you guys think?
>>
If it feels wrong, it probably is.
>>
Idk bro, i dont think 16 year olds can consent anywhere in the US if the other partner is over 18.

I'm 99% sure the age of consent being 16 means that a 16 year old can consent to sex with other minors ages 16 and above. You're probably gonna end up in the slammer.
>>
bruh if it feels wrong then don't do it

nothing against the law about fucking the bitch but do you really want to mess with a 16 yr old liar on an adult dating site?

let that sink in for a bit
>>
>>17292498
Best to stay away OP. Anything under 18 is just not worth the risk even if it's the age of consent is 16 in your state.
>>
>>17292501
You realize that people from other countries than america visits 4chan right?
>>
At the very least, if you decide to foolishly procede, consult with a legal expert in your state. Don't just bang a minor because some anons told you that you should. Sex crimes are treatly very harshly. You will be on a list for the rest of your life and even consensual statutory rape can get you put behind bars for upwards of 5 years.
>>
>>17292511
OP said state

it was implied
>>
>>17292508

What would be the risk exactly?
>>
>>17292511
Yes I realize that, but he said in my state. Not very many countries have consent laws that vary frn state to state, America does however. Also, I've never heard of someone other than an American saying "I'm from this state" rather than just giving their city or country.

But thanks for that super helpful contribution, i didn't know that 4chan was available to more than one country until you mentioned it.
>>
>>17292518
Accusation of statutory rape, for one
>>
>>17292498
Where I'm from age of consent is 16 but 16/17 Y/Os can only have sex with someone up to four years older, it's usually always a bad idea.
>>
>>17292521

But if she's over the age of consent how would it be statutory?
>>
>>17292526
Age of consent means the bare minimum age that you're allowed to have sex period. Usually only with other minors. If the age of consent is 16 you can't consent to sex if you're 15, even with another 15 year old. I've never once heard of a 16 year old having sex with an adult that didn't get the adult in prison.
>>
>>17292501
The majority of states allow for people under 18 to fuck people over 18

Learn the damn law

>>17292500
Why would it feel wrong just because California has memed the idea that under 18=pedo into everyone's minds? What is the difference between 18 year olds and 16 year olds in practical terms?

The real question OP should be asking is if she may still be lying about her age and might actually be 15 or 14, since she's already lied once.
>>
Why the hell would want to have sex with a teenager that lied to get on an adult site? You're asking for trouble.
>>
>>17292524
It was actually probably three years, I've never had sex with a minor or wanted to so I haven't heavily researched this.
>>
>>17292548
Next thing you know she's 14.
>but daddy I love him!
There's a movie quote for every situation.
>>
>>17292498
You can be charged with grooming as well
>>
>>17292582

What do you mean by that?
>>
>>17292585
Pedo related.
>>
>>17292585
He means that you will be billed from dog grooming and the FBI will track your CC info if you pay for it
>>
>>17292498

So it seems the main response from 4Chan is to leave it alone... I mean if you all told me to go for it I would find it questionable because this is 4Chan but I guess if even you guys think it's wrong it probably is.

Kind of sucks, I bet it would have been a lot of fun.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.