[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this day and age, how would one find a good, intelligent virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
File: 01-mother-and-child.jpg (33 KB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
01-mother-and-child.jpg
33 KB, 800x560
In this day and age, how would one find a good, intelligent virgin woman who wants to raise a large family and be a stay at home mom without being Christian? If you're going to reply "why would you want one?" or "wow, it's not 1950" just keep it to yourself.
>>
>>17291673

Is this another troll post?

If not, are you adverse to all religions?
>>
>>17291673

A girl who plays MMORPGs then hand her a book.
>>
>fedorafaggotry

You realize that having Christian values came from Christianity and the rise of secularism and atheism is why women don't care about doing things the Christian way anymore?

You're literally the root of the problem.
>>
go to some developing country where morals actually matter
>>
>>17291673
A) finding a virgin that isn't Christian AND wants a big family is already a tall order. And the few that exist are probably already in relationships waiting to get married (or they wouldn't be virgins anymore obv.)

B) Finding anyone that wants to be a full time stay at home mother is rare, and you would have to pull down some crazy cash to make them even consider it.

In short, you are asking for the damn near impossible. You quite literally would have to advertise online and hope to all that is holy that you get even a single reply (that wasn't a pissed off feminazi, at least.)

Want this? You basically have to invent time travel and go back to the 50's, because chances are you won't find it here.

Or you could lower your standards. Drop virgin for the first thing, and stay at home mother for the second. Then you have a shot.
>>
>>17291675
I like religion, I'm just not personally religious and don't think a super religious girl would want to marry a man that wasn't even part of her religion.
>>
>>17291681
These aren't exclusively Christian values, they're held by literally every healthy civilization that has ever existed-including Christendom of course.
>>
>>17291673
You want an intelligent virgin from a large family who wants to be a stay at home mom but isn't a Christian?

You're looking for a unicorn.
>>
You want
>a woman with a non-religious conviction to stay away from sex long enough to ignore her hormones for at least about eight years
>a woman who is fine with going through the potentially body-wrecking process of pregnancy and childbirth many times
>a woman who wants to spend at least a decade of her life tending to small kids running around trying to kill themselves and being big on expelling bodily fluids
>oh, and she should be intelligent and probably young and slim and reasonably attractive

So OP, what do you bring to the table here? What makes you so great that the unicorn should want you more than any other man?
>>
>>17291687
Most girls would actually prefer being single mothers, it's just not an option for many.
>>
>>17291689
So get religious. Convert when you meet the right one. Make a compromise. Fucking pretend if you've got the rest of your checklist down.

Also, figure out how you're going to pay for it because kids are not cheap.
>>
>>17291673
Mail order bride. She probably won't be a virgin, but you'll basically get to dictate the terms of the arrangement.

You could also try chicks who are trying to leave religion and haven't really explored yet. Try chat rooms.

Otherwise, no. This woman does not exist.
>>
>>17291692
>>17291693
>>17291687
I'm not saying she can't be a Christian, only that I'm not so meeting through church isn't an option.
>>
>>17291673
Being a good, virgin, intelligent man that can provide for a large family and for her, and possibly also being pretty good looking and having an amazing personality.

Also most intelligent people look for self-actualization, it's hard to find a truly intelligent person whose only ambition is raising a family.
You can also look for Christian people who would date someone non-christian.
My boyfriend is Christian, what matters to him is that we agree on our values, not that I believe in God.
>>
>>17291696
I'm a computer science major so money won't be an issue.
>>
>>17291701
Question still stands, even without being Christian your demands are pretty fucking high. So how great are you?
>>
>>17291701
Its an option you're choosing to ignore, and it is the only realistic option you have.

You're looking for someone very, very specific. Contrary to what romcoms tell you, there isn't a person for everyone out there. You're going to have to compromise. In this case, with your specific requirements, your best shot is to start attending a conservative church, likely either some form of evangelical or go for the Mormons.
>>
>>17291705
You have no idea how much children cost. I'm a shrink and my wife works for a pretty prestigious tech company and I wouldn't be interested in shouldering the financial burden of more than one or two kids.
>>
>>17291709
It's hard to convey over the internet, especially considering people will think I'm a liar but I'm above average in attractiveness, physically fit, top 1% in intelligence, more virtuous than most people I've met, and on track to having a high paying career.
>>
>>17291690
>fedoras proving they all have autism

Even if such a girl existed you wouldn't deserve her
>>
ITT roasties getting insanely jealous over a hypotheitical girl.
>>
>>17291718
If you're such an aryan god then why are you asking here? Girls all over the world should be lusting after you.
>>
>>17291726
Reading the thread, I'm going to go with "poor social skills and cognitive rigidity typical of the autism spectrum."
>>
>>17291718
Then you have a shot and I would try to find connections through church. It doesn't matter that you're not religious, plenty of religious people are relaxed and will probably care more that you are serious (aka aiming for marriage) than whether you have the same ideas about God.

Tell them that you want a woman to become your wife and bear you a lot of children, that you want to be the breadwinner and don't want to have kids just to let someone else take care of them, aka think about how to phrase this as ideologically charged and positively as possible. I don't think there's a way to mention the virginity part without it being a roadblock so I'd just stick to wanting a serious girl who never was and never will be interested in dating around, and pray that she's a virgin.

This seems like your best shot to me. You can try online dating but I doubt a woman wired like this would be quick to join a dating site, plus you have a high risk of attracting posers who like the idea of "only" having to pop out kids and otherwise be taken care of.
>>
>>17291726
Just because girls are attracted to you doesn't mean you can find the right one, which in OP's case is pretty rare.
>>
>>17291733
Thank you for an actually serious answer.
>>
i know a girl like that. (-the christian part. but she's not violently religious)
she's 22, virgin, works with disabled kids and goes to school to be a midwife. she want's a big family some day and i'm pretty sure she would want to be a stay at home mom. she's also pretty cute and not even a feminist. she has some leftist ideas, but you can't not expect that from a christian girl.
i don't really know what she's looking for in a guy. but she's very naive about dating and stuff. basically, she never had a bf but told me about guys she has a crush on twice. she seems to be into older guys. ponus points for going to her church. she is very musical, so if you are too, that's a plus. i really don't get what she saw in those two guys. honestly, i think every guy that is somewhat decently behaving and treats her right can make her fall for him. those two seemed like huge walking red flags...
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 668x712
>>17291673
>this day and age
>a good, intelligent virgin woman who wants to raise a large family and be a stay at home mom without being Christian
>>
i meet all of those requirements, there are plenty of other women who do on this website, we're just usually autists/unattractive/fat/crazy or some combination of the above. you don't get to be a virgin adult with no ambitions besides child rearing in "current year" without being at least somewhat maladjusted, from what i've seen. i wish there were some sort of dating site specifically for this type of relationship, but i guess there's probably not enough people actually interested in it.

anyways, we probably wouldn't be a good fit, but best of luck
>>
>>17291767
Would she like a guy that plays guitar in an avant garde post-rock or black drone metal band?
>>
>>17291673
>, intelligent virgin woman who wants to raise a large family and be a stay at home mom
they're more likely to cheat on you beacuse of "muh lonelyness"
>>
File: 1463361200820.jpg (27 KB, 522x540) Image search: [Google]
1463361200820.jpg
27 KB, 522x540
>>17291782
Thank you too, I hope you meet a strong traditional man who you produce many capable and intelligent children with (:
>>
>>17291783
actually, yes, i do think she would. as long as you aren't one of those guys that only wears black, listens to music that's basically screaming all day and worships satan.
>>
>>17291788
>While you were shitposting on /adv/ I was making this macro in MS paint 15 years ago.
>>
>mfw my requirements are even more unrealistic than OP's
>mfw I still managed to get leads
>mfw OP would likely scoff at my methods

Well, to mundanes I'll say that, if you don't mind non-white, you have a distinct advantage.
>>
>>17291790
>that only wears black
Only on Wednesdays
>>
>>17291799
Cheers big ears!
>>
>>17291802
What? Why on wednesday?
>>
>>17291799
You're completely right, being white was such a non-negotiable I didn't even list it because I thought it went without saying.
>>
>>17291673
You find some other faith more amenable to your way of thinking. Many religions are capable of producing the kind of companion you seek, but it is almost impossible to find one outside a faith community of some kind.

Your own desire for one, in fact, was produced, directly or indirectly, by faith. Probably Christianity, given that it's the one you mention by name. I do not say this to call you Christian: your beliefs are your business. I say it only to point out that its influence on you remains strong, despite your attempts to throw off its trappings. If this is a problem for you, then you have some more things to rethink.
>>
>>17291811
Because it's a "clever" way of saying once a week.
>>
>>17291816
You don't say. I expected you to tell me that it's your laundry day and you have to wear your great grandma's mourning clothes then.
>>
File: 1347231518511.jpg (58 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1347231518511.jpg
58 KB, 500x667
>a woman has to be a virgin or shes evil like my bar charts say
>>
>>17291812
It doesn't go without saying, and people will likely advise you to marry a brown or Asian girl from a third-world country. It's non-negotiable for me as well, so I understand. Back to the drawing board you go, lad.

>>17291767
She sounds lovely. I'm a composer, so she'd likely dig me...at least up until she discovers I'm an occultist.
>>
>>17291830
Yeah no. You can't breed with her if you are an occultist. Besides, why would you ruin your chances with most girls for something as hilarious as occultism?
>>
>>17291824
When have bar charts EVER been incorrect??
>>
>>17291824
That's a nice fallacy you got there but your opinions don't override science.
>>
>>17291824
>Women who had sex before meeting me are whores
>Women that want to have sex with me are pure

Every fucking time.
>>
>>17291834
It's gotten me major and verifiable results on a consistent basis. I've been in for like 13 years at this point; I have no intention of dropping it, especially for some girl who doesn't interest me anyway.

I know you find it hilarious, and that's fine (I'm not here to argue) but, don't you agree that it's more absurd to compromise a defining aspect of yourself and give up something you love just to increase your dating pool?

Seems kind of desperate to me.
>>
>>17291864
Not knocking it, just wondering but what do you mean by "into occultism?" Do you just like reading about it and believe some stuff or do you actually perform rituals/are part of an order?
>>
Honestly, m8, you're gonna have to convert to Mormonism, at least if you want a white girl.

But if you're 30+ then this doesn't work. Good-girl mormons tend to get married within 1-5 years after high school, and they usually don't want to marry someone who is THAT much older than them.
>>
>>17291673
One wouldn't.
>>
>>17291907
How about traditional Catholicism?
>>
>>17291895
I don't do anything ceremonial, and I don't belong to an order. I practice some things and research, mostly. I'm mostly into energy theory and some things that would derail and take a bit to explain. I don't go around dressed like Crowley or practice goetia in private or anything. I just like to do my research and experiements, and no one would ever suspect the completely normal dude wearing dressed in a business suit is anything other than a good Christian lad unless they looked in my bag and found my cards.

Honestly, I think the fact that I deny the concept of monotheism and believe in multiple gods would be a bigger impediment than things that could be passed off as hippy shit.
>>
>>17291915
idk don't know too many of them. Actually not sure I know any.

All I can say is, in my area, a smallish colorado town, the Christian denominations don't seem to exert as much influence on their members lifestyles as they once would have. They're filled with filthy casuals.

Mormons on the other hand seem to be a bit more hardcore or whatever. I'm sure there are examples of mormon girls taking it in the ass but the chances seem much higher of getting what you want with them than with any other group.

I actually want something similar to you, but am not willing to convert to any particular religion. If you are though, then this would be a good plan.

(And yes no matter what anyone feels you, you'll have to convert or pretend to, anyway. They're really big on the whole "eternal companion" idea.)
>>
>>17291959
>tfw I'm 31 and it's already too late for me
>tfw I'll never get my qt3.14 mormon child-bride
>tfw I'm stuck eating microwaved tendies the rest of my life
>>
>>17292218
There's always Islam. This is probably the reason it's conquering the West anyway.
>>
File: Map_of_Middle_East.png (304 KB, 993x960) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_Middle_East.png
304 KB, 993x960
>>17291673
Pick yourself
>>
>>17291919
Me too.
>>
>>17291687
Not really. OP needs to find a nice, shy foreign girl. The more submissive the better.
>>
>>17293298
To which part?
>>
>>17293305
From a Slavic country?
>>
Russia.
>>
>>17291782

please be my gf
>>
Inb4
>church
>asians
>eastern europe
>>
>>17291692
>tfw ur gf is the girl OP described
>tfw thinking about dumping her because sex is only once a week

Guess I'll have to scratch that, always forgetting how rare womyn who arent complete trash are
>>
File: 1466903225944.jpg (41 KB, 400x530) Image search: [Google]
1466903225944.jpg
41 KB, 400x530
hah you said virgin LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.