[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell it to me straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1465714004372.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1465714004372.gif
2 MB, 696x478
I've talked to family and friends but fear they are not being objective enough because they don't want to hurt my feelings or some shit.
>Barely graduate high school 2014
>Have NVLD (makes school quite difficult..)
>Always have had a rough time in school not exactly autismo mode but not good in social situations constant anxiety, depression, bad grades, etc.
>Dad lives with his sister and isn't right in the head not seriously mentally ill just very off...
>Mom suffers from depression and spends all of her time working or chain smoking and browsing Facebook
>Been working off and on for the past two years still haven't really done anything
>$3 in savings
>0 college credits
>small group of friends probably sick and tired of my self loathing and depressing shit
>After a large acid trip my job seemed increasingly worthless and I just stopped showing up.
>Been a NEET for the past 4 months feel like a complete piece of shit
>Have no direction in life no guidance feel empty inside
Just copy pasted this from a feels thread I posted in it pretty much sums things up.
What is my next step I can take to not being a piece of shit I really do want to get better but things seem so pointless... Should I wait to get in to a doctor and try some new meds and or a new therapists or just go get my shitty job back now? or just take out college loans? I'm so lost...
>>
Why no reply's???
>>
>>17291170
what are your top 5 favorite things you like to do?

figure out the one you can make the most money off of and dedicate your life to it
>>
You're right, things are pretty pointless. Maybe lay off the drugs a bit and get your thoughts together.
>>
File: 1466416436731-biz.jpg (46 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1466416436731-biz.jpg
46 KB, 500x492
>>17291311
Great advice. I did exactly that in my 30 birthday.
Only I picked up two things I love to do instead of one.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.