[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I use my bad condition birth certificate for passport?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Got an appointment at my passport agency next week cause I'm traveling early June, so I need a passport ASAP. I lack a lot of the materials because the US is retarded as shit and make things complicated but most importantly my birth certificate is pretty worn, tares etc, but the pressed seal is still visible and in good condition

Any advice on all I should have when goin to get passport? I wanna make this a one time thing. And it's already $200 for the passport I don't wanna spend more
>>
bunp
>>
I don't even know why I'm posting:
travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/first-time.html

Learn to do the research yourself.

You do realize that you must renew your passport every 10 years right or face the entire process all over again.
>>
>>17291251
>You do realize that you must renew your passport every 10 years right or face the entire process all over again.
Not OP (obviously) but is that how it is in the US? Where I live, you can just renew it whenever, even if it's expired
>>
>>17291251
Already read that I was just wondering other people's experiences who also had items in bad condition
This page says nothing about the condition the items have to be in

>>17291254
US passports are retarded as fuck to get, but they're one of the best passports to have as you can enter almost all relevant countries with no VISA
>>
>>17291262
>they're one of the best passports to have as you can enter almost all relevant countries with no VISA
Same here. Over 170 countries, apparently, including basically the whole of the Western world
>>
>>17291251
>>17291254
Not entirely true. You'll need to do more than just renew, but much less than if you've never had one
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.