[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do "smart" people do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
What are the habits and patterns of people that have a healthy life? Habits that I am trying to accomplish and implement in my life are: 1. Having a health life style with diet, exercise and sleep. 2. Read different material from books to online sources. 3.Save money. 4. Be social. 5. Learn from individuals. 6. Help others.
What advice would you recommend to achieve a happy life?
>>
>>17291102
It seems like you have already written a list on how to do it for you

Write these things down, like Mon Wed Fri workout day - read book night. Tues Thurs bars class chatroom library, whatever

Scratch things off each day as you do them, and in a few months see what life is like, then change shit up on your list if it isnt working

Dont flake and stop doing the list - you have to do it and cross it off
>>
>>17291102
Smart people leave 4chan and never look back.
>>
I've noticed that smart people LITERALLY never use a PC.
Like you may see them active on facebook or whatever, but that takes 5 seconds on your phone. Smart and successful people DO NOT spend even 1 minute on the PC.
At least most of them, I don't talk about like a world class programmer or whatever, but the average successful and smart normie.
I decreased my time at the PC and went more biking and reading, and I literally feel better.
>>
Read a book on logotherapy. You need to orient your life toward universal values, not just think of a laundry list of things you should do.
>>
>>17291102
There is literally a book called the 7 habits of successful people or some shit like that. Go to the fucking library.
>>
File: 1464670849613-b.jpg (119 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1464670849613-b.jpg
119 KB, 960x720
>>17291213
>Smart people leave 4chan and never look back.
This
>>
Is throwing away your passions worth being successful anyway?
Shit, i lost my will to live when i gave up pc for 4 months. Video games were my only friends in childhood, i'm some extreme example.

Guess I wasn't born with the right mindset. I see tons of achieving people who are always happy and they either drink, smoke or are insanely downtoearth and composed.
They never do what they don't need, i'm not sure if they are secretly robots.
>>
>>17291213
>EYES OPENED

Goodbye forever.
>>
File: 1464757466385-b.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464757466385-b.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>17291540
If truth, there is hope for you son
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.