[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So today I was with my friend, then later on unexpectedly, 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1466220490407.jpg (55 KB, 718x699) Image search: [Google]
1466220490407.jpg
55 KB, 718x699
So today I was with my friend, then later on unexpectedly, 2 of his friends show up at his house and they're really nice, but they talk about things I know nothing about and don't really talk much because I don't know what to say when they're talking about their own thing (they all 3 go to a different school than me). How do I make myself more social and get out there more during these situations with big groups?
>>
Is there anything the three of you share in common? Maybe you could start up a conversation about that. Or perhaps you could ask them more about what they like/experiences they have shared.
>>
>>17291021
>Is there anything the three of you share in common?
Well when something come's up where I can relate, I do get into the conversations and they go well, but it's just making the conversation that's hard.

>perhaps you could ask them more about what they like/experiences they have shared.
I never thought about that anon, thanks
>>
>>17290992
Its tough 3 to 1 with any major connections in the group of 3

Maybe jump in and ask about what happened, or say "what did they look like" - try to get them to take a sentence or two to get you involved

Or if you really want to fit in, look up the stuff they talk about, so you can at least follow along better
>>
>>17291037
Oooh good idea, thanks anon
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.