[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendzone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I got sent to friendzone Auschwitz by the girl of my dreams. Do I keep contact or just break it off with her? Of course I have deep feelings for her and Im the jealous type who will snap in half if she gets a boyfriend. What shoyld I do advice?
>>
>>17290938
Should* excuse autism
>>
If you really like her that much, just keep talking to her and become closer with her, over time she might come to like you
>>
>>17290938
You won't hurt her if she sees someone else, right? Cause if so, you should probably stay away for awhile. For her sake & yours. Don't want the cops coming to your place for physical assault.
Also, this is a good video for talking about the friendzone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MexiC6Vz58
>>
File: The-friend-zone-cure_o_94539.jpg (35 KB, 638x487) Image search: [Google]
The-friend-zone-cure_o_94539.jpg
35 KB, 638x487
>>17290944
She made it clear she displays no interest beyond friendship
>>17290944
I usually play airsoft or workout to get rid of that built up anger or drink/vape. I'm as gentle as I a human can be.
>>
>>17290986
Well yeah, but I mean you never know, over time that could change. Good luck though man
>>
>>17290938
You should give up on her. If she says she's not interested, don't pursue. Although there is a chance she may change her mind over time, you're just gonna piss her off if you bother her about it right now. Then she definitely won't give a shit about you.
>>
>>17291006
This, but don't pursue her in an obvious way, like just be close friends with her, don't continuously do some stupid shit like ask her every now and then because like this anon said, she'll just end up not giving a fuck about you, don't seem desperate.
>>
File: a8e.png (11 KB, 404x399) Image search: [Google]
a8e.png
11 KB, 404x399
>>17291006
>>17291012
It's just so crushing. She always hangs out with this guy friend of hers at all hours of the day. Of course I let my imagination run wild of what they are doing. I should just give up before it becomes self destructing. I wanna be friends with her, but if she dates that guy she always hangs out with over me. I'm afraid it will linger in my mind forever.
>>
>>17291031
Do what you gotta do, good luck anon
>>
>>17290938
>uses terms like "friendzone Auschwitz"
>"deep feelings for her"
>says he "will snap in half if she gets a boyfriend"

For the love of God, man, break this off. Unrequited feels are bad for the psyche, and you need both time AND distance to allow them to ceel. Otherwise, her continued presence in your life is onpy going to keep the pain fresh, and that will drive you nuts if it goes on long enough.

Next time, be upfront and forthcoming about your feels from the very beginning: as soon as you become aware of them. You can avoid all of this by not pining for months on end and whipping yourself up into an emotional frenzy. You got friendzoned because she thought that was what you wanted, and she thought this because you didn't tell her otherwise.
>>
>>17290938
> Of course I have deep feelings for her
Because she's totally thinking about you when fucking chad, right?
> jealous type who will snap in half if she gets a boyfriend
Go no contact, unfriend her from FB, delete her number, and work on the neediness.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.