[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys i need some advice. I am a 22 KV i have no experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Hey guys i need some advice. I am a 22 KV i have no experience on dating or being in relationships since ive never had a gf.

I need help as my job has just hired a new employee that i am basically training until she can work on her own. Basically we got along quick since we are from the same nationality, and now we hangout just the two of us, like tonight we spent the whole night after work until 1am walking around at a park and local mall and eating dinner.

My question is we have been hanging out for a while just the two of us and i really fell for this girl. I just want to date her and hold her in my arms everyday. She told thay she recently came off a relationship and that her ex still talks to her since he still likes her. She feels bad for how they broke up but she is over him.

I just want to know how can i make sure that i can date her and not be lead on even though i get mixed signals from her... I know that i am probably obsessing over her as i havent been in a relationship.
>>
make sure you wont lose your job since that might mean something, unless you dont care about that

get up some nerve one night walking around, and tell her you have never had a girlfriend, because you have never met a girl like you before, would you like to be my girl?

remember you might get your feelings hurt, or you might get a girlfriend - weigh the options out, and be prepared to flip the coin, 'cause it might land on either side
>>
>>17290846
yeah, don't say that. Ask her out for coffee or lunch. You should get to know her a little better first probably
>>
>>17290930

This. It is not that hard. Take her out somewhere and see if she likes you back. Never tell her about being KV and other stuff like that. Good luck anon!
>>
you definitely should not try to date this girl because of the sole reason that she'll be working with you. bad idea. especially if it would be your first relationship.
you can either spend less time with her or keep doing what youre doing. hang out with her, have fun, but don't let her play you just because you like her. she still has feelings for her ex. even if she didn't, it's a bad bad bad idea to date a coworker.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.