[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend advice please and thank you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 0706152002a.jpg (1017 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
0706152002a.jpg
1017 KB, 2560x1920
Ive literally never been able to hold a gf for more than 6 weeks. I just cant seem to entertain them! Im good looking, get looks every day, have had dozens of cute chicks approach me, good at flirting, but i never connect with girls on a higher level. I dont conform either, i refuse to hangout with there friends if they dont like me or vice versa. Never met a qt who had my same imterests (cars, football, guns, retro games, dude stuff etc). im scrawny and dont act alpha because im not. I dont mind awkward silence that stretches 5-10 seconds, i mean really, do we HAVE to jib jab 24/7 to be considered "normal"? I do have BAD social anxiety but i dont get it around people that are on my level of social status (popular people, meat heads, and hot chicks cause the most stress/anxiety because they DO NOT ACT THEMSELVES around eachother and it pisses me off) I have a very dry, dark, cynical sense of humor which makes me one of the most misunderstood people on the planet (especially around girls my age, im 20 yrs old).
Help me obi-wan /adv/, your my only hope.
>>
Dude you have the goods it seems - if youre getting the approaches and flirting, so you have to start giving a little

She wants you to hang out with her friends, you have to do it eventually. Split it up, one day her shit one day yours - make those deals straight up when she asks you to do her thing

If you want all dude stuff in a woman find another dude - sike maybe hit up match or tinder with all your wishes and maybe catch what you want
>>
>>17290880
Thanks desu, i know i have the good traits. My friends never match the girls i meet so i typically just split days, mine being alone with her. The cow town im in sort of sucks so i come off as boring sometimes.
>>
>>17290902
Dude bring her along with your friends - They will act all different and you will be the one with the girl. That will boast your status as being the top dog in your group, and she might like that

- or think they are dweebs and dump you? haha no but if you live where nothing is you don't have many options
>>
>>17290952
Thats a good piece of advice so ill try it, but, my friends are basicly my family + a few other dudes. Most of my family i can hardly even stand, seriously the men in my family are typical biligerent american men. The odds of the girl enjoying them enough to stay with me are slim... Ive thought about moving away... But that would be me running from my problems right? Or would it be me separating myself from the dull/embarresing aspects of my life? Both perhaps? My brothers have no problem bagging trashy or otherwise desperate girls, but that isn't me.
>>
>>17290776
Well maybe just the other dudes first before the family - friends first family later

Your friends wont be the make or break for a girl to stay with you, if it is, thats the wrong girl

Maybe go hang with her and do that - just try to avoid the pet boyfriend thing
>>
>(cars, football, guns, retro games, dude stuff etc)

Typical man hobbies. You should aqure a broader set of interests.

Also, you can find girls who are into whatever hoby you might have, but don't expect them to not be landwhales and don't expect them to be good looking.
>>
>>17291081
I have other interests and hobbies but those are the main ones, retro games are plan B on a gray rainy day.
>>
>>17291120
> retro games
Age II, UT99, Starcraft, Baldursgate, heroes of might and magic

The memmories.
Still, an extremly manly and geeky hobby.

What kind of girls do you attract?
If you're like me, they're all whales.
>>
I made similar thread lately and it's the same for me.

Happy relationship for like 2 years, everything seems alright, she's even pushing for wedding already, suddenly bam, she's in love with some other guy.

She was not enough entertained because I am a working man, I rest at home, and don't socialize with everyone every day in a week.

Shit.
>>
File: 20160214_205310.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160214_205310.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>17291203
Starcraft is the only one of those that i play. I literally attract desperate ugly ducklings, cuties with shit dads ( who later think im a pussy cause i dont solve EVERY PROBLEM with a punch to the jaw bone or a knife fight) , black and asian hotties ( curly Blonde haired blue eyed bastard reporting in), and genuinely sweet girls. But i never talk about games really... You forgot goldeneye 64 and turok 2 btw (by the way)
>>
>>17291226
I would sell a rib for a 2 yr relationship...... .Wait....
>>
>>17291244
Games, you should play them.
>>
6 weeks doesn't really count as a relationship btw. its more like a romance.

So basically what im saying is that...
>you never had a girlfriend
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.