[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am F****
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_ntg5j4W8CC1udwanoo1_540.jpg (32 KB, 534x493) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntg5j4W8CC1udwanoo1_540.jpg
32 KB, 534x493
I had an ex that is a sucubus, after my mom was murdered, she tryed to take control of my life with some heavy manipulation of personal photos and texts.
I feel like living in hell, all I needed to end this is to format her cellphone, so she will not have any more media to try to control me.

do you know some kind of .apk or a method to format the cellphone by the internet.

sincerely, Sam
Ps: I would be really thankfull for any help
>>
By internet it's not possible afaik.
If you can get close to her just get a super strong magnet and wipe her phone.
There are probably other ways to format her phone, but they would all still require being able to touch the phone
You could also try exposing her abusiveness or even try to take her to court for blackmail
>>
It is an android, if I could get her password I could reset the cellphone by the google security.
thanks for the help btw :)
>>
even if you were to get close to her cell there's a possibility she has a lock on it.

you could try the magnet thing, but it wouldn't be a good idea to get that close to her again because she might hurt you.

my advice would be to just block her on social media. if she tries emailing, texting or calling you then save that. if she tries getting you in trouble with your job then it'd be a good idea to file a restraining order.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.