[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is a better use of my time as a min wage 132IQ business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1466736118765.jpg (161 KB, 508x610) Image search: [Google]
1466736118765.jpg
161 KB, 508x610
Which is a better use of my time as a min wage 132IQ business graduate. Learning chinese or learning day trading (consider my very low capital). They are both things i want to do but whats more beneficial? I live in the uk btw
>>
>>17290686
What does 1321q mean?
>>
>>17290686
Both, nothing stopping you.
>>
>>17290688
132 IQ

>>17290694

I dont have unlimited free time and i find spamming one thing is the best way to learn.
>>
>>17290729
Is there a time limit in general? Do you need X amount of money before Y time? Part time, build up, go all-in.
>>
>>17290735

Im aiming to be in a financial position to run for office in 2020
>>
Day trading is kind of like gambling, but you can hit it large on days like today.

Try a practice account with fake money and explore from there - be careful you can go flat quick for real
>>
>I'm gunna learn chinese without going outside!
Yeah have a fun time with every single nip mocking you relentlessly for your atrocious diction.
They are absolute assholes about getting it perfectly right, and even if you are perfect you won't be a nip yourself and they'll still think it's inferior.
>>
>>17290729
Languagefag here, you can't really learn a language (especially one like Chinese) by "spamming" it, chances are you won't retain anything. With that being said, even if you only have enough free time to do 30 minute lessons once a day four times a week, you can learn a lot. So I'll have to agree with the first anon and say that you could probably do both if you really wanted to.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.