[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you be a person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: rsyrhdropa.png (499 KB, 1080x1028) Image search: [Google]
rsyrhdropa.png
499 KB, 1080x1028
How do you be a person
>>
>>17290677
No batteries required.
>>
>>17290677
Bump. Wondering the same thing
>>
have organs
have bones
the end
>>
>>17290677
Have opinions, and interests. Don't try to be neutral or attempt to get along with everyone.
>>
>>17290964
Na, animals have organs and bones but they're not persons. I think being a person has to do with having personhood, and one of the requirements for that is being self aware.
>>
>>17290677
Try turning off your computer and going outside.
>>
There are no people. Humanity is an illusion
>>
>>17290677
>How do you be a person
By not waiting to not be scared of being a person. That only happens once you've been a person for a while, and so the first little while of it must be done while still afraid. That's what courage is, and I'm sorry, but there is no other way.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.