[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm kinda autistic so I don't know how to thank someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: h.jpg (286 KB, 1016x1384) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
286 KB, 1016x1384
I'm kinda autistic so I don't know how to thank someone without being creepy.
The person who I want to thank is a girl who baked me some cookies. As far as I know I was the only one she gave them to.
HOWEVER, she has a boyfriend and a 2 year old child so this is not something flirtatious.
How do i repay her kindness in this situation?
>>
>>17290591
She's trying to sucker you.

She wants to get rid of her boyfriend but has to secure a new guy first.

It's called 'monkey branching'.
>>
>>17290591
If you want to thank someone non-autistically do it right after you've been given the thing, don't even bother thanking her at this point (or return a present like a functional human)

Don't listen to the robot sheep above me, he really has no idea of your situation and is spitting out his opinion on women.
>>
>>17290591
Try repaying her with a gift like sweets or a gift for her child
>>
>>17290591
I like bitches that look like this

They are mean but they'll fuck you harder than their dads did
>>
>>17290610
Thats a man.
>>
File: XnIOzvISTd.png (452 KB, 1029x710) Image search: [Google]
XnIOzvISTd.png
452 KB, 1029x710
>>17290613
Oh shit im sorry
Even better desu
>>
>>17290610
You've had a girls dad fuck you? I don't judge, but that's pretty gay.
>>
File: 1465667473628.jpg (1 MB, 1414x2000) Image search: [Google]
1465667473628.jpg
1 MB, 1414x2000
>>17290616
Sometimes you need a big meaty dick, family member
>>
>>17290621
Are you implying I'm a member of your family? By marriage or did I come out of your mom's vagina? Keep this a secret bro, but after I came out I went back in.
>>
File: 1418426731794.jpg (45 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1418426731794.jpg
45 KB, 320x240
>>17290627
TELL ME ABOUT THE OTHER SIDE
>>
>>17290603
She left them on my desk during day off. She mentioned before though that she was going to bake them. So it is definitely too late.
>>
>>17290664
JUST GIVE HER A GIFT TOO.
>>
If you haven't seen her since she gave them to you just compliment her cooking ("hey Stacy those cookies were great btw") next time you two talk.
>>
>>17290599

Not op, but I'm in a similar situation. There's this nice girl who my friends say is interested on me, though she as a boyfriend (they are dating like since January or something like that). I'm interested on her as well, but don't wan to mess things up since she has a boyfriend.

How are we supposed to act in this kind of situation? Is this normal for girls to act like that (I mean, instead of simply breaking up, they try to secure their position before)?
>>
>>17290591
"Thanks for the yummy cookies."
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.