[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be a better conversationalist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: davidbowiespacereissuew.jpg (41 KB, 604x388) Image search: [Google]
davidbowiespacereissuew.jpg
41 KB, 604x388
I know that you have to listen, ask, respond. Seems easy, why is it so difficult to do it nicely then?
>>
bump it
>>
>>17290073
Hopefully this thread gets some replies, smalltalk is so hard but it seems so effortless for normies.
>>
>>17290073
Bumpy bump
>>
>>17290073
It's not difficult for most people. Can you please tell us why you find it difficult?
>>
>>17290305
Not him but what are you supposed to talk about? The weather? Then what?
>>
File: image.png (851 KB, 1136x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
851 KB, 1136x1136
Practice makes perfect. You can make it your goal to start a conversation with atleast 1-2 strangers a day. Whether it be at a local grocery store or the airport. Make sure you initiate the conversation and make it relevant to what is going on with your surroundings or the strangers appearance. Engage into the convo. Make sure you insert a few nods or even say "right" while the stranger is responding to the question you may have asked, to let them know you genuinely are interested in what they have to say. (That decreases the chances of them being rude or short with you) Follow up with something relevant to what the stranger said and most likely they will either ask a question or follow it with a statement, so they don't seem anti-social. Pic related: I talked myself into a 3some with 2 hot Latinas SNAPCHAT: WHOISGWALA
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.