[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just discovered that my girl friend has been regularly going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1328174019130.jpg (1 MB, 3572x1816) Image search: [Google]
1328174019130.jpg
1 MB, 3572x1816
I just discovered that my girl friend has been regularly going through my facebook messages and all my journals. I keep several electronic and hand-written. She's lied to my face about it too. Her journal is sitting here in front of me right now, I haven't gone through it, and I am tempted to. I'm not even that upset that she's gone fingering through my thoughts, I know she loves me, there is a sinking feeling like a hot stone in my center though that she didn't tell me. I don't know, I dont expect her to, really, tell me about it. I'm not sure what action I should take if any at all... this is the sort of thing that can damage us beyond recovery.
>>
Take the high path. Respect her in the way she did not respect you, but tell her that you know, and that you're disappointed. Ask her why.

It's up to you to choose whether to accept her apology, but it always helps to talk and to understand why.
>>
File: 1466801599507.jpg (63 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1466801599507.jpg
63 KB, 540x960
>>17290008
Every page of your gf's journal looks like pic related.
>>
Write your concerns in your journal for her to find.

Invite her to talk to you about it.
>>
>>17290008
she probably thought u were cheating
>>
>>17290052

That would be an interesting approach. It would also put the pressure to come clean on her instead of confronting her and then she denies every thing.
>>
>>17290052
>>17290061
Passive-aggression is a bad strategy. It just leads to more resentment.

Be direct.
>>
File: 1466801667755.jpg (452 KB, 1973x2500) Image search: [Google]
1466801667755.jpg
452 KB, 1973x2500
>>17290038
this slut looks good right now but 60 pounds and 3 niglets later i'll have the last laugh
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.