[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I applied for a job not realizing I would need to pass a drug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (272 KB, 858x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
272 KB, 858x720
I applied for a job not realizing I would need to pass a drug test, and smoked a few times in the last 7 days or so. Last time I smoked was yesterday, each time I've only had a few hits, maybe half a gram in total, max. I need to pass the test on tuesday.
I don't honestly care that much about the job, I can always apply somewhere else, but a family member works there and even if no one tells her that I failed the test, the interviewer told her i aced the interview, so everyone in my family will know that the reason I suddenly didn't get the job is because I failed the test. So what should I do? Drink lots of water, piss as much as I can before and catch only three midstream in the cup? Or should I just own up and hope that by saying I only smoked once and I don't do it regularly, it won't be as bad?

I don't need to hear that drugs are bad and that it will ruin my life, that won't help me
>>
>>17289639
Grow up, kid.
>>
>>17289639
Buy one of the drinks that makes you pass the test. They're not expensive, and if I remember correctly you drink it, empty your bladder, and your next wee will be clear of THC.
>>
>>17289651
I don't really have time to have anything delivered to me. I've heard something about drinking water with gelatin packets and I could probably get that at the store, but I haven't seen anything about it in the last few days as I've been looking around online to figure out what I'm going to do.
>>
>>17289662
Buy it at a head shop, dummy.

Fucking stupid stoner.
>>
>>17289639
weed stays in your body's fat. ur pretty much screwed.
>>
You're retarded.

Although, if it's a shitty job there's a good chance you fail and get the job anyway. I worked at a lawnmower parts factory where 50% of my coworkers failed the test.

That was on-site testing though, after the interview. If they send you to the clinic you're boned. Think ahead next time.
>>
>>17290048
I have a feeling they won't give me the job if I fail. I can't really get out of it, so I guess I'm just going to drink all the water I can and hope for the best
>>
Not sure if this is alive but when k was on probation I did this all the time. Just drink a ton of water up until the day than the day of get a packet of certo, search it it's like a jello thing. Squeeze into a bottle of Gatorade, shake it and drink it. That drink that bottle like 2 more times of water piss a few times than your piss should be crystal clear. Which is fine for your job but at the place you would take b12 vitamins to color ur piss to make it not suspicious. U good dog good luck
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.