[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
first gf broke up with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
It's been 4 months or more? Time has been a blur. Ever since my ex broke up with me. I don't know what to do. I still love her and she says she still loves me. She's crazy and so am I. I have PTSD and chronic depression. She has Histrionic Personality disorder and PTSD. She left me because she needed to be single to fix things.

She's getting better but show no signs of wanting to get back together anytime soon. What now? I love her and still cry myself to sleep.
>>
Time to move on. You/her/both sound like you're just trying to string each other along. She can care about you, but plenty of other people will too
>>
>>17288709
Whut is HPD?
>>
>I have PTSD/depression/anxiety/BPD/autism/she has PTSD/depression/BPD/ADHD
Holy shit when will you people fuck off?
>>
I was raped as a child and have flashbacks. Pysch has given proper diagnosis. Though I'd disagree with the depression.

To the other guy, HPD is basically when you're such an attention whore it's an illness. You need validation from as many people as possible and it has interfered with daily life. And yes, I am belittling it. Mainly cuz I'm a guy and it seems stupid to me because it isn't a chemical imbalance but a personality disorder.

On my ex's part, diagnosed by psych too, went to the same psych as her too. Not willing to divulge her reason for PTSD, as it isn't mine to divulge
>>
>>17288709
>What now?

Move on.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.