[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
While travelling Southeast Asia I have met this local girl in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 174x290) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 174x290
While travelling Southeast Asia I have met this local girl in Thailand. I have stayed in Thailand on and off for about 8 months in total and know the country and culture fairly well. Anyway, I have known her for about 6 months now and she has became one of the most important people in my life. She is a wonderful, clever, funny girl very different from your average Thai girl. I can share everything with her and I really trust (try to find a thai girl you can trust) her quite a lot by now.

However, she told me that she has previously worked as a bar girl (prostitute - for those not familiar with Thailand) and I'm really struggling to get over that fact. I understand this is a very common thing in Thailand and a convenient way for poor people to take care of their families and I have seen it plenty of times and while I never really liked it I never got myself hooked on that thought too much. Since I've met her and know about her story, though, I'm so caught up in my mind trying to deal with this topic. I try to rationalize it and tell myself it's just another way to make money and knowing my lazy self I might just go the same way if I grew up in Thailand and I had the choice between working 10 hours a day and being piss poor my entire life or sleeping with some old sugarmama every other night and live the high life but I still refuse to accept it.

Except for this one issue I like absolutely everything about her, but every time I look at her I can't help thinking about all those old men she has slept with and it disgusts me. How do I grow a pair and deal with this?
>>
And most of those balls have been old and grey and saggy as well innit
>>
This post is getting old
>>
There's a high probability you're just another ATM in her eyes
>>
I can't tell whether this is bait or if OP is just that fucking stupid at this point.
>>
>>17288663

stupid how?
>>
>>17288655
Pretty sure I saw this a week ago.
Stop posting this shit, no one cares.
>>
Pretty sure I saw this same exact post last week.

OP didn't listen then , pretty sure it will be the same
>>
>>17288696
>>17288741
On top of that, a few more weeks ago OP posted a similar story, but this time the girl in question had an old western boyfriend/husband.

OP is confirmed for Thaifag, and this is somehow his way of figuring out what anon think about Thailand.

I fucking hate everything about tourism/backpacking/westerners moving there. It's how I lost my one true love.
>>
>>17288655
it is not a common thing in Thailand for a girl to become a prostitute. Is prostitution out in the open, yes, but there are nearly 80 million people in Thailand and most, including the poor, are traditional and conservative and do not lightly go fuck for money.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.