[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, I never ask for advice to pretty much anyone. So 4chin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Alright, I never ask for advice to pretty much anyone. So 4chin would probably be best for this. Anyways, I wake up everyday in the late afternoon to just play games and watch YouTube. I'm usually depressed or completely bleak. If I'm not, than I'm cracking jokes with my few friends I have on Xbox. I have none in real life. I'm a senior. I usually stay up until the morning. I also do this so I don't have to communicate with my family much, the less the better. I also stare off into space for long periods of time. (10-30 minutes.) I might've put in some unnecessary information, sorry. I'm not trying to put a sob story about my life. I'm trying to provide sufficient information. Well, what do you people think? I've been like this for about three years. Is this considered severe depression? I'm not sure at all, and saying it anonymously seems like the best approach. Thanks, anyone for their input, just saying this preemptively.
>>
>>17288364
You are certainly depressed, but it might not be "severe". It would take someone qualified to tell you for sure, although I personally lean to saying you are fairly severely depressed.

Definitely get help though. I was basically where you are (I was diagnosed with severe depression ranging back close to a decade) and once I got help things got a lot better.

I am still an introvert and still play games, but I am a lot more happy, I can communicate with people with more confidence, and I am a better person around my friends.

Depression had really sucked a lot of life and energy out of me, and it feels great to be where I am now.
>>
>>17288364
Get a job.
>>
File: 461550217584.jpg (61 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
461550217584.jpg
61 KB, 540x540
>>17288443
This
You're around that age where you should be exploring and taking risks.
College is a great time to get away from home and really get to know more about yourself.
Get a job make some money and go see the world.
If you're not big on traveling find a hobby, learn a skill, just be productive.
>>
>>17288364

what are you thinking about when you stare into space. i do that to get ideas to be creative. hope you're not thinking destructive things, unless you really enjoy that, ahah
>>
>>17288979
Nothing in specific. Usually just random thoughts.
>>
Ex-NEET here, recently got an internship with other students at an office just after high school recently, and life has been better than ever since I'm socializing more than ever.
>>
are you still in highschool or did you just grad?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.