[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male Balding Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 100823_pt2.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
100823_pt2.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
I'm only 19 but my hair is falling out. My hair loss is mainly on the sides of my head with a slightly receding hairline but i'm losing hair all over my head. How do I tell if this is just male pattern baldness or if there is something wrong with me? I do have a fairly unhealthy diet so i'm hoping thats the problem.
>>
>>17288229
It's hereditary.
>>
Do you have a good face for a buzz cut?
>>
Get to your doctor and schedule for some blood work. Could be some deficiency like you suggest.

More likely though, it's just male pattern baldness. Freaked me out at first too but you seriously do learn to stop caring about it. Do yourself a favor, don't fight it. Dont take finasteride or use rogaine. Start cutting it short or, you know what, let it grow. Bottom line, learn to not give a fuck.

Real men focus on shit that matters. Like pussy and beer.

The end.
>>
>>17288229
Balding is at least 90% genetic and only a tiny percent to be blamed on diet or anything else.

Accept and get on with life.
>>
Finasteride dude

It's not diet unless you're very severely malnourished
>>
>>17288349
So did your hair regrow back?
>>
How often do you masturbate?
>>
I read an article where sudden weight loss can also link to hair loss. I think that's what happening with me and might be to you OP>>17288229, if you had lost a lot of weight recently.

I recently lost around 10 kgs in 2 months.
I had also followed a rigorous routine of diet and exercise. I skipped breakfast almost daily and instead I ate a croissant and a coffee from the college canteen. Ate rice and curd at lunch and tried to skip dinner almost daily. At evening, I again eat a croissant with tea.

My life's alrady going downhill. Before the hair loss, I was always complimented for having thick hair. Now, it's full depression now.

What do I do guys? Any advice?
>>
>>17288229

Trust me the sooner you get over it the better, I spent a couple years denying it with increasingly shittier hair styles until I looked the biggest faggot fedora tipper imaginable.

As soon as I just shaved it all off I looked a million times better than when I even had hair.

You gotta own it.
>>
If actors can do it you can too, start searching for man weave
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.