[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm stuck. I keep thinking about a girl, can't get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1449939408345[1].jpg (12 KB, 229x190) Image search: [Google]
1449939408345[1].jpg
12 KB, 229x190
I'm stuck. I keep thinking about a girl, can't get her out of my head. It'd be okay, but it's been like this for years now. I met her 2 years ago, we became very close friends, but I fell for her. She had a boyfriend so I tried not to tell her, I wanted to keep being her friend. But eventually it was too painful and I exploded. One night I told her everything, she tried to keep being friends, but my jealousy was too big and I was causing too many troubles, so eventually she decided to stop being my friend. We talked about it, it was over a year ago. She said I was very good and she was not angry, but the best for us would be to stop talking to each other. It's been a year, yet I still see her. We are classmates and have friends in common, so I still see her all the time, but we don't talk. Today it's her birthday and she is celebrating with our common friends, but I'm not invited since we are not friends anymore. I can't stop thinking about how to be friends again. I know I'm probably still in love and just want to be friends with her because it's better than nothing, but I can't move on. I really need her. It's not the first time I post about her, and I doubt it'll be the last. Maybe I'm obsessed, I don't know what to do.
>>
>becoming friends with girls who have bf's

C U C K
>>
>>17288159
that's one of the reasons why I felt so miserable.

btw she was the one who wanted to be my friend at first, she called me all the time and confused me. I thought she had interest in me, but it was not the case. She just wanted to be my friend.
>>
>>17288173
You sound like a real bitch. Grow a pair, have some self respect and fucking move on. I loved a girl ones too, we had a big fight, and she eventually ended up with another guy, who is distant family. I got over her with time, it took a few years but, eventually now I don,t feel shit for her. She's just another bitch, in this giant pond. Go for someone else, oohh and a man and a woman can'tbe just friends, without one of them being attracted to another.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.