[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dad's manipulative ex wife called and said some terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 137x137) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 137x137
My dad's manipulative ex wife called and said some terrible things.

I don't call her my step mom or anything because they married when I was already an adult and that felt weird

So she called him yesterday and seems to know exactly what to say to irk my dad. I am the only person that still has a relationship with my dad. Of most of his siblings, my siblings, my mom, everyone lost contact. Except his sister, but she lives on the other side of the country.

She said that she talks to me regularly and I spill all this shit about him to her. I have no idea what she said, but it was convincing whatever it was.

I have never spoke ill of my dad. Especially after their divorce because she really showed me what a bitch she was. Also, she blocked me from everything, her phone, social media, etc. I had one argument with her at time of divorce. I knew anything I said would be held against me at some point. So all I said were positive, if not neutral things about dad and didn't give into her trying to escalate me.

She got upset and blocked me so that's how that happened.

Dad called me today, almost on verge of tears, thinking that I did this. Even when I said i didn't, he wasn't completely convinced.

What do I do from here?
>>
>>17287723
Remind him of the type of person she is. Tell him what you just told us. Tell him she is trying to take you away from him so he'll be hurt and alone.
>>
Dont call him. Sit him down face to face and explain it.
>>
He's overly emotional right now. You're family. Your word should always come first. Remind him of that
>>
Go to him, tell him the truth, and try to call her with him present to show him you are blocked. If for whatever reason you are not blocked, have him stay quiet while you confront her on speaker. She will tip her hand.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.