[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Irrational Bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 631x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 631x630
/adv/, I need some help. I'm a young guy in his first serious relationship and I have trust issues and have struggled with anxiety and depression in the past. I worry about whether or not she actually loves me from time to time and that I'm enough for her because I have trouble convincing myself that I deserve to be happy and that anyone could love me. I know she does because of everything that she's done, I just have these irrational thoughts from time to time that eat away at me. Whenever I voice these worries, she always gets weepy and I need help figuring out how to voice these irrational thoughts without making her feel like I don't know that she loves and cares about me.
pic unrelated
>>
>>17287068
dude she is with you now - that is something - she isnt playing some sick game with your feelings and sticking around to hurt you

at least you realize your thoughts are irrational - excellent start. if she cries i would say thats a pretty good sign she really cares, unless she is some truly evil heartbreaker - doubtful

i say you ARE worthy of being loved, since its already happening in reality
>>
>>17287068
That's pretty normal. You should slowly try to let her know about your worries. Not all at once and it can be subtly and it can be as you grow to trust and love her more. Hopefully that will bring you closer and you will get some more concrete proof to counteract the thoughts you have.
>>
>>17287154
>>17287122
Thank you, that's really helpful. I appreciate it.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.