[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I get over the fact my narcissistic ex chose an anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: micro0.452105.jpg (22 KB, 227x320) Image search: [Google]
micro0.452105.jpg
22 KB, 227x320
how do I get over the fact my narcissistic ex chose an anime girl over me
>>
By sage'ing
>>
>>17286963
well that's fucking rude
>>
>>17286936
That never happened.
>>
by dating me
>>
>>17287087
It might sound absurd but after treating me like shit for months, withdrawing sex from me, and constantly obsessing over his "waifu", I had had enough.
>>
>>17287108
Absolutely based desu
>>
>>17287108
Haha 3dpd a shit of course 2d is objectively better.
>>
>>17287110
I guess some weebs willingly want to remain cucked by 2D
>>
File: desktoppepe.jpg (56 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
desktoppepe.jpg
56 KB, 500x598
>>17287108
you should of kept him away from /r9k/. tsk tsk tsk. He probably has a tulpa
>>
>>17286936

well think you dodged bullet and he would probably get fat from eating junk food or either get real skinny since anime girls can't cook
>>
>>17287108
This really didn't happen.
>>
>>17287148
It might have, because it happened to me too. Ex didn't want to even have sex because he would rather jerk it to anime 100% of the time

OP accept the fact that that it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with his dissociation from reality.
>>
>>17287873
>>17287143

Really appreciate the actual replies that took me seriously instead of treating me as a troll. I was afraid of posting this because I knew I'd get "3DPD" troll responses and whatnot. I guess it might take time for me to get over it and constantly reminding myself that he's the one with problems. Also, it helps knowing that I'm alone in having dealt with this problem.
>>
>>17287935
*not alone. Gdi
>>
>>17286936
>narcissistic ex
By writing him off as exactly that: profoundly narcissistic. Dude's crazy, and he went full creeper-mode, and you are well rid of that.
>>
>>17287935
Still didn't happen.
>>
He was an awful boyfriend and you should be glad to be rid of him.

Now go find you an actual male
>>
File: notreallymyhusbando.gif (787 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
notreallymyhusbando.gif
787 KB, 500x375
By getting yourself a fucking sweet 2D husbando.

There's a method to their madness. You can fawn all over this character who can't stray outside the boundaries that their writers dictate. Less complication, less responsibility, you can enjoy your single life while fantasizing about an objectively perfect entity.

I used to hate guys for doing this. But now I understand them.
As for the narcissism well that's a dime a dozen trait now. Well I'm not sure if it's narcissism or just plain egocentricity, because we have media now that let's us always be at the center of things. It's best not to overthink it and maybe next time date an older gentleman with a little more real world experience and better rounded perspective.
>>
>>17286936
>how do I get over the fact my narcissistic ex chose an anime girl over me

By making the choice not to give a fuck about what your ex did, and stopping any self-defeating train of thought that isn't "who fucking cares what my ex did, I moved on".
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.