[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel so bored and ronery I've never done drugs but they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: ywbznpofeq.jpg (67 KB, 666x609) Image search: [Google]
ywbznpofeq.jpg
67 KB, 666x609
I feel so bored and ronery
I've never done drugs but they seem tempting right now.
I could probably find a guy who can tell me where to buy some weed.

>will le drugs make me happy le :^)
>>
>>17286778
It's not the drug that makes you happy. It's the people you do the drugs with that makes it worthwhile. I've done drugs alone, just felt like going to sleep. You need stimuli from another person to make drugs worthwhile.
>>
Unless you're doing cocaine, drugs won't "make you happy". If you're doing cocaine, you won't be happy for very long.
Why don't you focus on fixing your boredom instead? Go outside, get a hobby
>>
>>17286798
Don't listen to this guy, drugs can make you perfectly happy when you're alone

Weed is fun with friends, but it's better when you're alone imo

It's worth a shot OP, whenever I get high it makes me feel much better, but there are other problems in the long run
>>
eh I have found that at first the drug is nice then after you become addicted (maybe your addicted the first time) it just gets worse and more depressing.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.