[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl of my dreams doesn't want me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 723x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 723x720
Now what? The woman I truly thought would be the perfect match for me doesn't like me romantically. I am devastated but not really angry. I am more concerned about what the fuck I do now. This girl was one in a fucking million. My age, she is average looking as am I. Had similar interests.

I am 23. Now what? How the fuck am I going to live knowing that perfection doesn't like me. There is no one like her and I will probably spend my days looking for her carbon copy.

Help me... For all the people who think I am being over dramatic, think if this way. If you ate a pie made by the God of pie making and it was the best pie ever.... Then the god said fuck you and told you to eat mortal pies... Wouldn't you be upset knowing that you tasted godliness but now you gotta eat pleb pies?
>>
I would secretly steal gods pies.
>>
You don't need pie you fat fuck. Move in with your life. People aren't that goddamn special.
>>
Get over yourself and her. 23 is far too young to complain that you'll never meet anyone else who is compatible.

Your obsession with her will poison all future attempts at a relationship, thus creating a self fulfilling prophesy.
>>
>>17286249
When you meet someone who is damn close to perfection... It's hard to forget.

Just think how long it took me to come across her. Now think about how long it will take again!!!

I just wish she were not everything I was looking for.
>>
>>17286250
I concur.
>>
>>17286271

When you let go and realize that there are other options, you start to see the parts that were no where near as perfect as you initially thought.

Go read Ovid's Cures for Love and be free.
>>
uh OP have you ever heard the idiom "there's plenty of fish in the sea"
>>
>>17286271
you are only 23, believe me there are plenty of women perfect for you. Keep in mind you will change and the perfect girl you want now you may not give a second look to in 5 years. I had met 2 "perfect" girls by 23 and rejected by one and I rejected the other after agonizing over it. 5 years later one is a greasy hag and the other a christian missionary in africa. Neither appeal to me now.
>>
>>17286360
That's a full retard idiom. There may be plenty of fish in the see but they are all eating the same fuckibg bait.... CHAD BAIT
>>
>>17286370

This is bait. 2/10 getting me to reply.
>>
>>17286370
>CHAD BAIT
oh my fucking sides
>>
>>17286383
Well I'm not wrong. But seriously, I get there's lots of fish but how many of those fish would want to date me?
>>
>CHAD BAIT
Never go full-retard.
>>
>>17286383
you are right. I just thought your comment funny as fuck
>>
>>17286503
But anon. More women today are being fucked by the same dude. What does that say about our society? 65 percent of women are getting dicked by 25 percent of the dudes. What does it mean?!?!
>>
>>17286554
it's more like 80% are getting dicked by 20% but some are fucking multiple guys. they are fucking you but slipping out to fuck a 20% ter
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.