[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images-3.jpg (11 KB, 281x180) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
11 KB, 281x180
>I live in Canada and weed will be legal next year.
>always wanted to become a police officer.
>I have no criminal record. I do smoke and refuse to ever quit smoking marijuana.

Do yall think that when Marijuana becomes legal I would be able to join my local police force?
>>
No. you're too lazy.
>>
>OP
I am 27 years old, I have my grade 12, I make $28 a hour now. Concidering going back to school and choosing a different career path.
>>
>>17286205
What do you currently do?
>>
>>17286207
I am a steel worker. I work on a cold forming steel mill.. I drive 4 hours a day for work right now and it is getting to be a little much.. I expect a pay cut going into law enforcement, I am more interested in the adventure and challenge then the money.
>>
>>17286246
for 28$/hr I'd drive 4 hours to work.
>>
>>17286194
>Canada
>dude weed LMAO
You're like /pol/ meme on real life.
>>
>>17286251
Remember thats Canadian currency and we have all sorts of taxes and shit we have to pay for.... But again, its not about money, its about living out my dream now that it is a possibility.
>>
>>17286286
Oh okay what's the taxes like in Canada?
>>
>>17286194
montreal EMS worker here, I was just discussing this with a police captain the other day

he said that even after its legalized there will still be a ban on officers using it since they have to come to work with a clear head and it stays in your system for such a long time
>>
But do you guys think they will hire people that smoke (I.E if it shows up on a drug test). Would I get fired?

Maybe people from legal states could chime in?
>>
>>17286290
On a $1150 week pay I only take home $750-$800 depending what shift I am on becauee of shift premiums. And when you pay off EI and CPP I start getting around $950-$1000
>>
>>17286291
Thank you for taking the time to answer that for me, I can respect that, potheads give us medical users bad names... Guess I will just have to give it time still.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.