[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Still a chance to fuck her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: what ever happens, happens.jpg (42 KB, 958x720) Image search: [Google]
what ever happens, happens.jpg
42 KB, 958x720
Me and this girl got pretty close this past month or so, and we went on a couple dates. She's a virgin and during these dates I played and sucked on her tits, dry humped and made out with her a few times (in private, not out in the public). We're the same age (both recently turned 18) and she had only kissed a few guy prior to me and some other dude she was checking out from last year when she was at a different college had seen her naked when she was changing her clothes.

We both had a great time (she says how much she loves me etc.) and we continue talking but then 2 weeks later (last week Friday), I get a unknown call and it's her big bro and he says he needs to speak to me.

>meet up with him
>he says he found out there's something going on between me and his sis
>says I need to explain everything that's happened between me and her
>tell him everything
>we were supposed to keep it a secret but it was pretty obvious he knew something was going on
>he says to never speak to her ever again and i'm lucky he's matured as last year he would have totally beaten the shit out of me had he found someone messing with his sis.
>agree then ask if he knew about how she has kissed other dudes etc.prior to me
>says he hasn't got a clue

few hours later

>tell girl what I said to her bro over text (hindsight it would have been better if I said it over the phone and explained it better)
>she gets extremely pissed off at me
>calls me a dick, tells me to delete her number, fuck you etc.
>tell her there's nothing I could have done, he already pretty much knew and if I lied to him then I would have gotten beaten up later on
>she tells me to watch my back
>conversation ends there
>>
cont.

She hasn't blocked me off any social media. In fact her last seen on whatsapp hadn't changed for almost a week (she'd normally be on it everyday) and she deleted half of her Instagram photos which is pretty strange. I have pissed her off once before (to a lesser extent) and she calmed down 2 days later and apologized for overreacting.

I haven't contacted her since and it's been almost a week, I definitely made some mistakes which led to her bro finding out but I think I can keep it secret better next time (if there is a next time). Me and her will get our drivers licenses this summer so we can meet out of town/late night drives etc.

I was thinking off just waiting until she contacts me first (will work on improving my self in the mean time both physically and mentally) but if she doesn't then there's this mutual friend of ours who's throwing a house party in a month. He's closer to me so i could ask him to invite her which can give me a window to communicate with her again, and she'll be drunk this time.

Any input?
>>
>>17285901
You're an idiot
>>
>>17285967
tell me something I don't know. I know i'm an autist too.
>>
>>17285986
Why don't you just start talking to other girls and move the Fuck on? You're 18. You can do whatever the 2 of you pleased and the idiot you are,told her brother. It's none of his fucking business.

Idiot.
>>
>>says I need to explain everything that's happened between me and her
>>tell him everything

haha you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>17285901
dude you spilled the beans on your girt to her overprotective brother

if he was pissed about her seeing you - now you asked if he knew of others?

bad move man - i would say she is pissed, maybe even scared of big brother more now

if you can maybe get another girl she knows to call her for you and ask whats up, but i would assume she is either... pissed you ratted her out, or on lockdown since big bro is all over it

grow up a few more years and this kind of shit should go away - it sounds like high school shit to me
>>
You betrayed her trust.
>>
>>17286015
one if his friends saw me hugging her, and he said he heard things about me and her going on dates from other people prior to him asking me to explain everything.

yeah i'm an idiot but I don't think he would have believed me if I said nothing was going on.
>>
>>17286048
You say it's none of your business. Then you ask why her bro is harassing you about your business
>>
>>17286054
I pussied out I guess. He was telling me how he had beaten the shit out of someone who touched one of his other sisters recently and the other sis wanted me battered when she heard about me but he said he wanted to speak to me first and see if I would lie or not.
>>
>>17286076
Saying it's none of his business isn't lying.
>>
I say run like she has the plage. You goofed by telling him but in a way you are lucky to have found out he is crazy now. not the kind of brother in law you want to have, so its good to end it now and not look back.
>>
>>17286081
what do you think I should do?
>>
>>17286141
*do now.
>>
>>17286076
The brother sounds like a psychopath. That's creepily over protective and he has absolutely no business in what his 18 year old sister does.
You're both adults, and he can't just beat you up because you have/had a consensual relationship with his sister.
But yeah, let me just remind you that you are a huge idiot for spilling the beans
>>
>>17286155
I know that but what should I do with the girl besides just moving on? no contact until she initiates or wait until she has cooled down a bit and then talk to her?
>>
>>17286188
Stop worrying about this girl altogether. Focus on you and you'll find someone better and without a retard of a brother.
>>
>>17286188
get her friend to tell hey you miss her or something or im sorry or anything - just to find out where her head is at

hopefully you would know if she was mad or if her bro is stalking her media

a bright spot would be her not blocking you
>>
>>17286198
Like I said her bro was telling me scare stories of shit he's done like driving a dude in trunk naked across the country, jumping dudes with and jumping people. Also how he has his other sis who goes to uni in London (100 miles away) on locks. Then he and the other sis (she was on the phone) was talking about how the dad is also over protective and kill me if he found out and the police wouldn't do shit since he knew them.

Some of it sounded like bs, but I have never been in a fight so I got scared shitless and spilt the beans. I don't know how it would've ended if I had said it was none of his business.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.