[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys!! My teacher diagnosed me with special snowflake syndrome.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: feeling_blue_by_mau009-d765e1p.jpg (295 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
feeling_blue_by_mau009-d765e1p.jpg
295 KB, 612x792
Hey guys!!
My teacher diagnosed me with special snowflake syndrome. Do any of you know anything about this disease? I asked my parents but they never heard of it. How can it be cured?
>>
Describe your condition in detail and how it effects you, please.
>>
>>17285840
I don't know, my teacher just said that I have special snowflake syndrome then I asked ''what is that ma'am' and she was like ''go figure it out yourself'' ... I'm gonna talk with my doctor soon to ask him about it, because if it's a disease that's deadly I would really like to get it removed as soon as possible
>>
File: 1413831143353.jpg (2 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1413831143353.jpg
2 KB, 100x100
It can be cured by not baiting /adv/.
>>
>>17285848
what?!
>>
Guys I'm really trying to get help here, have any of you heard of the disease that I was diagnosed with?
>>
>>17285882
First off: you were not diagnosed. A teacher can't do that. You were being mocked.

Second: what were you doing around the time that the teacher said this? Do you have any sense of why the teacher did? This may be important.
>>
My advice is to become more clever at trolling, this attempt was painfully transparent.
>>
>>17286274
I had a conversation with my teacher because I have problems socially in school so I needed to talk with her
>>17286292
I'm not a troll I'm a human? I don't understand the last word sorry
>>
>>17285848
Why do the bait threads ramp up in the summer time?
>>
>>17286314
Because underage kids are home all day
>>
>>17286274
Anon please stop :/
>>
>>17286314
>>17286324
>>17286325
Guys will you just...?? ugh...
No one ever takes my problem serious.. :/
>>
>>17286340
You are not fooling anyone and this thread is a failure. Take the loss and start anew.
>>
>>17286350
I'm not trying to fool anyone, this happened to me. Why is it so difficult to believe?
>>
>>17286325
What's wrong with playing the straightman?
>>
>>17286311
>I had a conversation with my teacher because I have problems socially in school so I needed to talk with her
Tell us more. What sorts of problems are you having?
>>
>>17286372
Like being social. I'm very lonely and I spend every break sitting alone. Then I was in a confrontation with some bullies and therefore I needed to talk with my teacher
>>
>>17285829
Look outside, I know that you'll recognize

it's summertime~
>>
>>17285829
It was a poor attempt at a joke, saying "You're a little weird for a kid, but in a cute way." Relax.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.