[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this girl like me? We've been talking like like all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: daddymememaster.png (94 KB, 934x1099) Image search: [Google]
daddymememaster.png
94 KB, 934x1099
Does this girl like me? We've been talking like like all hours of the day for like a week. We are going to a drive in movie tomorrow and I'm not really sure what to expect. I'm fine with us just being friends if that's where it goes though.
>>
kek at that convo. but yes, she's into you
>>
>>17285594
Yes she's into you. However that conversation is gay as fuck.
>>
>>17285605
She seems really cool, and sometimes I think she might like me, but a couple of days ago she told me she "was hoping to get some dick" (she was hanging out with a guy friend and got a little drunk). They didn't end up doing anything due to lack of protection though. Sometimes I feel like she's just being really open with me. If it doesn't pan out to anything I don't really mind because she's a good friend so far. I also feel like she knows I'm very straight edge (she smokes weed all the time and is very into the party scene) which might cause her to be a little hesitant.

>>17285626
I know, and she's probably the only person I know of that has my sense of humor.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.