[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to force romantic feelings over time? Im meeting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Aeroskobing_Hafen.jpg (60 KB, 667x500) Image search: [Google]
Aeroskobing_Hafen.jpg
60 KB, 667x500
Is it possible to force romantic feelings over time? Im meeting this girl for a few months now and we share everything with each other, we talk and write everday and enjoy our company, meeting at last one time per week. Because i wanted to avoid the friendzone, i managed to kiss her many times and nearly slept with her when she came over. However she doesn't want to be with me because she just doesn't feel "it" and doesn't want to get physical. Even she admits that she feels stupid because everything would fit and i would have everything she would want in a relationship. Of course i can still hope and pretend everything is fine, i would also manage to get her visiting for another sleepover, but slowly its getting harder for me. Any thoughts or experiences with situations like that? ( She is always looking for conversations and makes time for dates,even asks me herself most of the time, so she is not avoiding contact with me afterall. To make sure ,she is no slut and says herself that she is strange in regards of romantic stuff, she is a very sensitive person and gets really upset when someone is sad or she forgot to answer a call).
>>
Why not just be bffs?
>>
>>17285536

Kidnap her and hope she develops Stockholm.
>>
>>17285536

not really. you can tryt to manipulate it but its hard and not real so...

i undersatand her though i met a girl once. she was perfectly my type in every single possible way. she lived right down the street, understood when i needed space, perfect tits, perfect ass, virgin when i met her but extremely open to everything i wanted to do sexually and we did everythinggggggg. perfect curly hair, and even outside of that just did whatever the fuck i wanted in regular life, helped me clean, etc.

but i felt absolutely nothing for her. meanwhile a much harder to reach not nearly as attractive girl drives me wild so i ended up dating her.

chemistry is magic, not science.
>>
>>17285536
>Im meeting this girl for a few months now and we share everything with each other, we talk and write everday and enjoy our company, meeting at last one time per week. Because i wanted to avoid the friendzone, i managed to kiss her many times and nearly slept with her when she came over. However she doesn't want to be with me because she just doesn't feel "it" and doesn't want to get physical

she doesn't find you physically attractive.
>>
>>17285536
>Is it possible to force romantic feelings over time?
It is possible to learn to love another specific person. It is not, however, possible to get another specific person to love you. Let her go.

In fact, it would be best to let her go completely, at least for a while. You need time and distance -possibly a long time and a lot of distance- to let your feelings cool. Unrequited love is bad for the psyche, and you're already experiencing some of those effects. This has gone toxic, and it needs to end.
>>
>>17285536

Work out and chat up other girls. If she admits you're perfect in every way except by some vague parameter that she can't (or rather won't) define, it's because >>17285871 says. As for >>17285865
sometimes making yourself too available is a turn off. Like if you devote yourself to a person completely without making room for yourself, sometimes they wonder if you won't become a lap dog who will follow them around.
>>
>>17285536
> i would have everything she would want in a relationship

This is probably a lie. It's very rare that a man has everything a girl would want.
>>
Op here, thanks for all the good advices, especially >17285892, i could date other women, only problem is that im just too tired to go through that whole "getting to know" phase again, and im not the guy for ons stuff. At least i have time and she promised me that she would never let me go, guess beeing bffs is better than nothing. I will concentrate on job stuff and chill a bit. She also said to me that she doesn't know how it will be in the future, so guess i don't have to loose much. Thanks guys
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.