[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you tell someone that their tattoos are awful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 472934923.jpg (28 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
472934923.jpg
28 KB, 500x509
How do you tell someone that their tattoos are awful?
>>
Open up with a joke.

>Knock knock
>Who's there?
>That tattoo looks like complete shit

It gets the point across without being too subtle.
>>
>>17285364
You don't. Giving your opinion on their tattoos will give no help, foster resentment, and make the world a worse place.

Be nice and say you're glad they like them without staying what you think of them. That way you refrain from being rude.
>>
>>17285364
why would you tell them? Think about this for a second, the only thing you are telling them is that they are shit. I know your message is "that tattoo is shit" but people perceive it as a personal attack. So my advice would be keep your opinion to yourself on this one brah.
>>
>>17285364
>How do you tell someone that their tattoos are awful?
Why would you do that? It's not how civilised people behave. I mean, no one stops you in the street and tells you that you're embarrasingly short or that you've got a face like a bulldog licking piss of a thistle, right?
>>
>>17285405
>implying people are born with tattoos
>>
>>17285364
>How do you tell someone that their tattoos are awful?
Don't bother. They already know.
>>
>>17285364
All tattoos are awful.

>not having pure white skin void of shittily drawn tattoos

ABSOLUTLEY disgusting
>>
>Hey that's an interesting tattoo, who did it for you?
>xxx
>Never go see them again
>>
You don't, huge dick move. The only possible outcome you could want is that they start to look more critically at something they have permanently inked there already.

Especially do not point out specifics so they can start to bother them as well. This is basic fucking courtesy here man.
>>
>>17285364

It's appropriate if you're good friends, and they HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT YET. Like if they show you a design and say "I'm gonna get this right on my forearm, it's gonna be sick!!" a good friend would say "Don't get that, it looks like shit and you're gonna regret it."

But if they've already got the tattoo, it's too late and you're just being an asshole, no matter how you choose to phrase it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.