[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyday I see rich girls with unemployed loser ass boyfriends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: zyzz2.jpg (85 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
zyzz2.jpg
85 KB, 736x552
Everyday I see rich girls with unemployed loser ass boyfriends who smoke weed. How is this possible? I was told you needed a job and a car if you wanted a girlfriend. Both of which I have.
>>
>>17285301

Do you have 9"? See...
>>
>>17285301
That's a rule of thumb, not immutable law. Their bfs are probably good looking, tough talking(confident), willing to lie and cheat others for what they want(ambitious), and always down to party (fun)

You only have a job and a car.
>>
>>17285301
Ah, but do you have a personality? Girls will choose ugly interesting guys over pretty blockheads any day.
>>
>>17285369
Are you so sure about that?
>inb4 stephen hawking
>>
Young girls (especially rich young girls) like to get altered and party. Maybe you should start drinking or getting high.
>>
>>17285301
Stop basing your opinion of the world on a few people you see in your daily life.
>>
sluthate.com
lookism.net
>>
>>17285301
I think you need to loosen up yourself OP, it's not just materialistic things that'll win a woman over.
>>
Because they're confident manipulative and hot. Also, women love dating men that piss off their parents. And loser scum always piss parents off
>>
>>17285301
maybe the boyfriends parents are also rich so he lives off mommy and daddy
>>
>>17285480
as somebody who wasted a year on the crybaby feminist circlejerk known as sluthate don't even step in there.

Also went to lookism, which is even worse than sluthate, which itself is several times worse than anywhere on here.
>>
>>17285322
>>17285522
I hear that "confident" description used a lot about attractive men. What is confident as opposed to arrogant? Like this guy:
https://youtu.be/3BtPunDYhII?t=3m46s

He's pretty confident he won't get wrecked.
>>
Most girls like the ones you see in the picture won't realize what they're doing is pointless until their 30's.
>>
>>17286217
fun is not pointless
>>
>>17285301
I've seen that too. A lot.

Personally i think it's because girls want a loser with no ambition because they are easier to manipulate than guys who work and have a drive in life.
>>
>>17286255
This is true. Same goes for guys who seek out young immature girls. They're not fully developed so they're easy to manipulate, easier to catch. The lack of ambitiousness makes them even easier to catch and control. They end up losing in the end if they want a family and/or a life partner.
>>
>>17285301
It's their dad's money. Their dad's sacrificed a lot of time, sweat and blood to provide for his family and fulfill her every wish. All she ever really needed was a loving dad who spends time with her. To get back at her dad she dates this kind of guy.

That's the short version.
>>
>>17285301
I wonder why you specified rich girls in the first sentence, but then followed it up with what you thought was the norm for all girlfriends. Are you still specifically referring to rich ones?
A car and a job go a long way with poor girls, they'll jump all over that shit. As others have said, rich girls often have daddy issues that cause them to go after men who may be seen as undesirable under "normal" circumstances. I never got this either, if the woman starts out thinking that he's undesirable and that's what attracts her, isn't thinking less of your mate a bad foundation of a loving relationship? It seems that way to me but most young women make this mistake, and it often ends badly.
>>
>>17285301
Just for reference the guy in picture is
Zyzz from /fit and he died
>>
>>17285386
I have a bias against extremely pretty or extremely ugly guys because they both probably has aspects in their personality that I hate (narcissism, self pity, low self esteem, etc.), these personality traits would be fine in small doses but extreme looks = extreme traits is something I believe to be true the majority of the time.
>>
>>17286217
Without the strange face he's probably better looking than all three because he actually works out and is not scary buff.
>>
>>17286668
zyzz was never on /fit/
fucking newfag, lurk more
>>
>>17285301
>I was told you needed a job and a car if you wanted a girlfriend
Perhaps you should stop taking your dating advice from /r9k/. Just a thought.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.