[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in a place with 3 roommates. One of them keeps asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1462330472924.jpg (139 KB, 638x960) Image search: [Google]
1462330472924.jpg
139 KB, 638x960
I live in a place with 3 roommates. One of them keeps asking me to buy stuff like soap and paper towels which we agreed to share between us. She asks me because the others ones are lazy and don't usually wanna go to the store.

I don't want to buy any more stuff because then I have to run after everyone and ask them to return me money, I hate it, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

The girl that asks me comes home late, while I am more "available" but so are the other roommates.

I have anxiety now from her texting me every time "please buy this please buy that" because I don't know how to say no to people. She also started asking me to buy things I'm not even using, like sugar. It's cheap but why should I spend money on her? She wouldn't do the same for me...

Anyway, how can I make her stop asking me without arguing about it? I don't mind buying utilities once in a while, but why does it always have to be me?
>>
She's just a cold bitch, she knows that she can use you whenever she wants, so she won't stop untill you'll tell her to. Or at least ask her for a head few times a week as a refund, you pathethic pussy.
>>
>>17285242
Next time she messages you just say you're busy or won't get time to do it. She'll have to go herself and eventually just get used to going without asking someone else cause it's quicker.
>>
I don't understand why you let her walk all over you. Next time she asks you to buy shit you don't use, ask her for money
Money is still money and i don't see why you should spend yours for here repeatedly if your only roommates
>>
>>17285262
This. Either profit by getting the SUCC or stop it and say you're busy.
>>
Just say "give me the money and next time I have a break I will go buy it"
>>
>>17285242
"I can't. Ask Bob."
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.