[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make eye contact with women? Whenever an even just moderately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1332066586430.jpg (552 KB, 1523x2031) Image search: [Google]
1332066586430.jpg
552 KB, 1523x2031
How do I make eye contact with women? Whenever an even just moderately attractive woman looks at me I can't look back. People look at me a whole fucking lot, it's because I'm 6'6" / 225 lbs and live in a country where the average male is maybe 5'10", I should be used to it, but whenever women do it I don't know wtf to do and immediately look away and ignore them.

What is wrong with me??

pic unrelated.
>>
>>17284647
Where are you from? Sounds like southern europe or south america or something.
>>
Just speak to them as if they were guys. Don't give a fuck really, it helps.
>>
>>17284647
eye contact implies sexual attraction and conveys confidence, you looking away signifies that you don't find them attractive and or don't have confidence
>>
File: tm.jpg (98 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tm.jpg
98 KB, 500x500
Don't look them dead in the eye- look a little above or below.

And smile. Even if you look away, the smile shows you're interested. (But be sure to look back.)
>>
>>17285260
look them dead in the eye you bitch
>>
>>17284647
>all hail skellybones, hungriest of hungry skellingtons
That guys hair must weigh more than his body does.

On topic, just talk to them as if they were guys, don't treat them any differently whatsoever.
>>
>>17284992
Switzerland.
>>
>>17284647
Dude they're just dumb flesh bags like you. If you can't look them in the eye, how do you expect to put lips against theirs or put your penis into their vagina? Like, that shit is way more personal than looking into their eyes.
>>
>>17284647
Just point your eye sockets in the direction of their eyes, skelly tom.
>>
>>17285313

That picture makes me feel better about myself. I feeling really skinny, but nowhere near as bad as him
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.