[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend wants to start doing cam girl stuff, to get some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
My girlfriend wants to start doing cam girl stuff, to get some money and because it's fun and likes the validation (kind of a red flag, but I always knew she has shitty self steem, and I've tried to help it but no way). I like the idea and even have always wanted to upload videos of ourselves or webcam, but she keeps telling me that doing it alone would probably get her more money, which I could understand and probably doesn't want to share the money, but oh well.

Apart from that, the thing that bugs me is that I'm a rather jealous guy, so if she started doing it alone it I told her that I'd be grateful if she sent me the stuff before, if she told me when she's going live and so on. She thought this was an "ask for permission" kind of thing and got really defensive, and told me that she'd do it even if I didn't like it, and that it isn't that important for her, just some money, so I felt like she was downplaying my feelings saying it was an overreaction

We talked a bit about it and we seemed to get to a common point, that she understands how I felt, and if she ever does it we'd start together and stuff. But I'm still slightly worry. I'm a really jealous person, and maybe now the concept doesn't scare me that much, but once it starts I might get trust issues if she does private shows and that kind of thing.

Is it wrong for me to want to decide some kind of rules to it? I don't want to sound like a manipulative jerk, but for me this thing is way too related to intimacy and our privacy, and I don't want to live forever thinking about maybe she's having some kind of affair with a viewer online...
>>
>Is it wrong for me to want to decide some kind of rules to it?
It's understandable. This seems like an unusual situation.
>>
Kinda whorish but whatever dude, she's making money. That's the way I see it. I knew a girl that did that, she was almost ashamed to share it with me but I thought it was hot
>>
>>17284442
>you are okay with her camwhoring
>Manipulative jerk
Just leave, shes a piece of shit that will go through any amount of mental gymnastics to feel like shes right. Abandon fucking ship before you are trapped.
>>
Option 1: Leave and find yourself a decent girl
Option 2: Milk her for money and avoid emotional attachment, possibly while looking for a girl who isn't a whore
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.