[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 3:30 am. I've been nursing a beer for the past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Reaction-Pic---my-nigga.jpg (122 KB, 700x527) Image search: [Google]
Reaction-Pic---my-nigga.jpg
122 KB, 700x527
It's 3:30 am. I've been nursing a beer for the past hour and I feel really awake. Would it be terrible if I took a sleeping pill?
>>
>>17284302
I wouldn't, haha speaking of which I drunk like 7 or more shots of vodka and took 50mg of Chlordiazepoxide
>>
>>17284302
You should keep more beer until you feel relaxed instead of a pill. What kind of "sleeping pill" is it? This is important.
>>
>>17284302
Don't if it's Ambien. That shit fucks you up (from personal experience and the experiences of others. You will see shit, beer or no beer, and not in a fun way).
>>
>>17284334
Not him, but what do you mean see shit?
>>
>>17284342
Hallucinations
>>
>>17284330
It's a CVS brand nighttime sleep-aid. It says to compare to Tylenol Simply Sleep
>>
You will 100%,be fine seriously one beer means nothing and I'd you've been drinking.it an hour whatever you drank will be out if your system in 20 minutes anyway. Really you're fine to take just about any medication with only one beer. Shit I drank a pint of vodka tonight and ate ambien and 4 Tylenol PMs and I'm fine.and that's not.even close to the most I've taken.while.drunk.
>>
>>17284346
How? Is this legal? Hallucinations can be fun at times.
>>
>>17284356

Main ingredient diphenhydramine, eat em when drunk all the time again you will be fine I promise you. Do not take anymore than 300mgs though cause dph hallucinations are terrifying and not.in the least bit enjoyable

Why are you asking this on /tv/?
>>
>>17284356
Ok. Diphenhydramine. It comes in around 25mg or 50 mg for active ingredients. You won't be close to dying but you will go to sleep if you don't have a little tolerance.
>>
>>17284373

Wow I'm retarded thought I was still on /TV/,lol
>>
>>17284373
Sweet. Thanks. I wasn't sure because google kept bringing up conflicting opinions, but I also couldn't get an answer to the specific type of sleeping pill I have.
>>
>>17284373
Not him but how are the hallucinations?
>>
>>17284400
I'll give you the short answer, If you're trying to get high off of it... you'll probably fall asleep or vomit before anything interesting happens.
>>
>>17284361
They're not the fun kind. It triggered PTSD in a navy vet I know, and for me I was so deep in it that I took a pair of scissors and cut myself on the thigh, at the time I was convinced that I needed fresh blood to put over the papercut on my hand so it would scab properly. I really don't know how Ambien is legal, but the hallucinations I've had were not fun ones, except for the very first time. I didn't know how quickly it would start working, so I was at my desk and started seeing a miniature rainforest start appearing next to my laptop. I thought it was awesome and kept watching it, but then fell asleep on my desk so I never made it up to bed. Felt like shit the next day, of course. Neck and shoulders were cramped and bent like hell because of literally sleeping head-on-desk.
>>
>>17284400

As I said absolutely terrifying no exceptions. Dph is a delirant in large doses it literally makes you delirious. Like imagine your room is suddenly on fire and your dead friends ghost appears to tell you how you failed him and you wind up naked in jail for trying to stab someone. Not even.joking. DO NOT FUCKING DO IT. It is NOT enjoyable I promise.
>>
>>17284420
>>17284424
>>17284414
Shit thanks, i'll stay away from them then. Is there any way to get a positive experience? Like low dosages?

But fuck they seem extremely crazy, it's like being on bath salts or some shit.
>>
Australia doesn't have anything else to do this morning: www.erowid.org.

Leave the civilized world alone.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.