[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My best friends and I do a yearly trip to my friend's beachhouse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: desktop-sad-dog-face-pics.jpg (935 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
desktop-sad-dog-face-pics.jpg
935 KB, 1920x1200
My best friends and I do a yearly trip to my friend's beachhouse for 4th of July. It's amazing every year. However, I'm always the party coordinator, and I help everyone get there and get the party started.

My uncle killed himself, and I'm kinda giving up on life. There's 7 of them going without me. I just want to sleep at home. I just want to give up and be by myself instead of pretending I'm having fun. I'm so tired... I gave his eulogy, I traveled across the world, I just want to stop caring, even though my friends are around.

Can I cancel on our trip?
>>
>>17284044
You can but it's a mistake.

You should go and live life.
Ask for help, get someone else to coordinat but it will be good for you to take your friendsfriends' cocks up your ass.

The prostate releases many mood boosting hormones
>>
>>17284044

Sorry, I left out so much. Our friend who shares her beachouse turns 30 in a few days and is one of my best friends.

This is something my closest friends do always, and they look to me to connect us all since we live so far away now.

I'm just so sick, so unhappy
>>
>>17284044
>My uncle killed himself, and I'm kinda giving up on life.

That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>17284051
Just enjoy the anal gang bang, it'll be okay
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.