[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you prefer hot or sweet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: hot-or-not.jpg (434 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
hot-or-not.jpg
434 KB, 802x802
My ex-gf is hot (IMO) but she is not sweet.
Recently she emailed me to say she regrets not being a better gf.

I can't decide what to do about this.
I should avoid her based on her past flakiness.
But she is so hot that it is hard to think straight around her.
Even as she apologized I'm not sure I believe her.
The thing with her is that her stories never seem true.

I'm torn about how to proceed:
1. Walk way from someone really beautiful (on the outside).
2. Or give her another chance until I catch her in a lie so clear that I walk away knowing that she is worth the headache (again).

Have you encounter this? What did you do?
>>
>>17283794
You have to figure out if you can handle the emotions of just having sex without getting too attached

If you can, then give her another shot like you said, and bail if she acts up.

But if you are contemplating not taking her back for your standards you have set, then you are a true man of principal, and hopefully you will find who you are looking for.

But most men can't walk away from a stunner
>>
Hot for fucking sweet for loving.
>>
>>17284495
this pretty much, there are pretty hot and extremely sexy girls out there. But they are far from relationship material.

It's called sweet spot for a reason, not swede spot. A sweet girl doesnt give you hell but support, she doesnt get less attractive with age but will come to be sweeter and sweeter to you and in the end at 50 do you think girl A or B will look any different? But you know what is going to be different...
>>
When in doubt. Rub one out
>>
>>17285122
This.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.