[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got scolded at work today because I took home stuff I didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: pepetales.jpg (100 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
pepetales.jpg
100 KB, 500x585
I got scolded at work today because I took home stuff I didn't know I wasn't supposed to take.

I hope I don't get fired. I'm returning the stuff tomorrow, but even if they forgive me, I fear I've forever soured myself in the eyes of my employers.
>>
yeah, stealing is frowned upon
>>
Oh geez, so that's where all the plutonium went
>>
>>17283543
What was it OP? At an old retail job I almost took a box-cutter home a few times and they didn't seem to mind. I realized it before I got in my car each time though and brought it back in to them.
>>
>>17283543
You probably will be soured.
>Trust is something hard to gain and easy to lose
-shredder
>>
>>17283553
Little toys that I thought were going to be thrown away anyhow.

I really should've asked first.
>>
>>17283595
nigga was stealing kid's toys from mcdonalds

kill yourself OP hahahaha
>>
>>17283605
They were for my wife's daughter.
>>
Taking home a box cutter is trivial. I actually got blamed for shit I didn't do. All people do is accuse and set up people they don't like for no reason. Then come the rumors now that's good shit. You know you're fucking innocent but nobody cares. Just point the finger at the socially awkward worker
>>
I saw a guy steal a soda from work, and the boss made him pour it over his head. I miss the '70s.
>>
itt: a cuck is getting fired for stealing happymeal toys
>>
How am I going to tell my wife's daughter that the toes are going away? She was so stoked on them.
>>
A soda isn't worth a job. Some people don't have the common sense to roll back a camera before jumping to conclusions
>>
one time we were throwing away cardboard boxes at work, i was like, "hey i'm moving in a few weeks, can i take these boxes home?" and my coworkers were like "yeah i don't care, go for it"

the next day my boss fired me

moral of the story is... don't do anything unless your boss says its ok
>>
>>17283639
Well, my bosses talked to me about it today, and they were very civil/understanding about it, but I still worry they may decide to banhammer me.

The "wife's son" posts aren't mine btw.
>>
>>17283613
is this kaiji
>>
I'm whoever you want me to be. And I know a guy that took home boxes and he had enough common sense to ask beforehand both the boss and co workers
>>
Man, you stupid.
>>
>>17283703
I know. And sad, too.
>>
Sounds like a sad life indeed.
>>
To make things worse, I farted loud near my boss today.
>>
>>17283595
>getting caught stealing toys

How inept are you?
>>
>>17284095
Very.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.